Sunday, September 25, 2011

From A Friend .... How many For You?

Five… in Las Vegas two years ago for my birthday. All of them black, of course. It was pretty intense. Something my hubby set up for me. Then he got to have me afterwards. That was before I discovered FemDom, when his penis was still free to play.

There was another situation that happened years ago in college, at one of those crazy parties where everyone was high on pharmaceuticals. I was drinking, was super high on Ex, and horny as fuck. My boyfriend at the time took me to one of the bedrooms upstairs and fucked the shit out of me. Then I made the mistake of telling him I needed more cock. He was pretty high himself, and got a little crazy. He tied my wrists to the headboard with his belt… I remember it was a brass bed… blindfolded me with my panties, left me that way, and went back downstairs and told everyone that there was free white pussy upstairs for anyone that wanted to hit it. Most of the guys at the party, like my boyfriend, were black, and totally game for it. I was pretty much fucked all night by different men that would come into the room. My boyfriend was there the whole time to make sure i was safe. I have no idea how many men fucked me that night… and he never told me… but it was way more then five

No comments:

Post a Comment