Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sara

<NikkijMadison> hey bitch
<SaraBooty> good afternoon sexy

<SaraBooty> kisses
<NikkijMadison> when are going
<SaraBooty> heading to sin city for some BBC
<SaraBooty> in the Morning tomorrow
<NikkijMadison> squirming
<NikkijMadison> wow
<NikkijMadison> how long
<SaraBooty> I bet your panties are getting wet
<SaraBooty> I plan to fuck for two days there
<NikkijMadison> very
<SaraBooty> but have dates set in Oregon and Reno
<NikkijMadison> how many lined up
<SaraBooty> 2 in Oregon
<NikkijMadison> on the way
<SaraBooty> 1 in Reno
<NikkijMadison> you driving
<SaraBooty> and more then I can handle in Vegas
<SaraBooty> Yeah Driving
<NikkijMadison> 'where do you stay
<SaraBooty> so plus all the road side cock I can suck
<NikkijMadison> truckers?
<SaraBooty> Oh yes
<SaraBooty> I am actually being hosted by a guy who wants to clean me up each night
<NikkijMadison> jealous
<SaraBooty> don't be honey your too hot for that
<NikkijMadison> after the bbc do you
<NikkijMadison> is it all bbc week
<SaraBooty> oh and I will send you some photos
<NikkijMadison> cool
<SaraBooty> Vegas is
<NikkijMadison> white boys the  way down
<SaraBooty> I hope to have a threesome lined up in Vegas with two BBCs
<NikkijMadison> i love doing bbc bangs
<SaraBooty> yeah , the white boys only get a fast tap or made to suck me
<NikkijMadison> i bet they love your booty
<SaraBooty> the BBC’ s get my ass
<SaraBooty> they do

<SaraBooty> and they love popping it
<NikkijMadison> how big can do  in your booty
<SaraBooty> I have taken 9 to the balls
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> no more than 8 in my butt
<SaraBooty> I had a Black lover who would just drill me weekly
<SaraBooty> he was a fuck machine
<SaraBooty> and I so miss him
<NikkijMadison> do you do bare now
<SaraBooty> his wife didn’t like the idea I was doing him
<SaraBooty> NO still play safe
<NikkijMadison> white or black bitch
<SaraBooty> I am saving bare back for you baby
<SaraBooty> she was a black bitch
<SaraBooty> and he thought he had died and went to heaven when he got me
<NikkijMadison> she threaten you
<SaraBooty> I loved his BBC
<SaraBooty> oh she was pissed
<NikkijMadison> i been threatened by more than one  bitch
<SaraBooty> she caught us coming out of a hotel and had been following him for a couple of weeks
<SaraBooty> so she knew it wasn't a first time
<NikkijMadison> does she know you are a T
<SaraBooty> I just blew him a kiss and said, you know how to find me honey
<SaraBooty> No She had no idea
<SaraBooty> but the funny part was I had worked with her a year prior
<NikkijMadison> enfemme or as male
<SaraBooty> I met them at a Christmas party
<NikkijMadison> you do her yet
<SaraBooty> enfemme
<NikkijMadison> lol

<SaraBooty> when we first met I knew he wanted some of my ass
<SaraBooty> I rubbed it all over him that first night and slipped him my number when I left that night
<NikkijMadison> i have been hit on by more bbc
<SaraBooty> he called me the next morning and we started fucking the next day
<SaraBooty> I can see why
<NikkijMadison> when did you first tell him about her in your panties
<SaraBooty> When i go out it’s like they smell me out
<SaraBooty> he found out the first time he just about raped me in a hotel
<NikkijMadison> the bbc just know you have clitty surprise
<SaraBooty> I was like wow lets have some foreplay and he was like, I want that ass
<NikkijMadison> no foreplay with bbc sara
<SaraBooty> I let him under my skirt doggie style and once in me he found out when he reached around
<SaraBooty> I hear that
<NikkijMadison> and he loved it
<SaraBooty> fucking is their foreplay
<NikkijMadison> for sure

<SaraBooty> he grabbed my clitty and said, oh my god I have a freak and then pulled out and shot all over my back
<NikkijMadison> doing Desmond tonight myself
<SaraBooty> hot
<NikkijMadison> 8 and 4
<SaraBooty> I turned and sucked his limp big dick back up and rode him again
<NikkijMadison> they can get hard real quick too
<SaraBooty> after that we fucked once or twice a week for a year
<SaraBooty> he would bring friends for me to service
<SaraBooty> it was a win win for me
<NikkijMadison> so you still do his friends
<NikkijMadison> what happen to him
<SaraBooty> he loved taking me to all black bars
<SaraBooty> I moved
<NikkijMadison> ahh
<SaraBooty> hes still in LA
<SaraBooty> but he was a hot one
<NikkijMadison> were you on leash with him
<NikkijMadison> trying to line a new guy
<SaraBooty> Yes I was he was my first master after about 3 months
<NikkijMadison> he comes to OC once a month
<NikkijMadison> stays 2 days
<SaraBooty> good girl

<NikkijMadison> i ask if i would sleep with him
<NikkijMadison> he said he snored
<SaraBooty> get that steady cock going
<NikkijMadison> i said you said you would sleep
<NikkijMadison> i live with two white boys
<SaraBooty> Hell I dont like staying overnight, love my bed
<SaraBooty> its fuck me and get the fuck out
<NikkijMadison> i like staying
<SaraBooty> the only time I have ever had a sleep over is with a hot couple or a T
<SaraBooty> but guy, get the fuck out, Im not your hotel 6
<NikkijMadison> if i like him i want him again again
<SaraBooty> oh I have guys who invite me to stay but have yet to find one worth it
<NikkijMadison> i have
<SaraBooty> well that is when you put them on a collar honey
<SaraBooty> they come when I want it
<SaraBooty> then out they go
<NikkijMadison> them or me
<SaraBooty> oh bab, never you
<SaraBooty> I would tie you to my bed and keep you
<NikkijMadison> i like that
<SaraBooty> LOL, I love you Nikki
<SaraBooty> we do need to meet some time
<NikkijMadison> we do
<SaraBooty> go out and go cock hunting
<NikkijMadison> true
<SaraBooty> I hope to do the east coast this coming year
<NikkijMadison> never leave the hotel bar
<NikkijMadison> wow
<NikkijMadison> ok
<SaraBooty> in a final phase to sell my business
<SaraBooty> so I will be free to travel and planning on it
<NikkijMadison> cool
<SaraBooty> love being on the road and just teasing and pleasing cocks
<NikkijMadison> i bet
<NikkijMadison> my two guys would love you too
<SaraBooty> so perhaps it will happen this year for us honey
<SaraBooty> are they both fucking you
<NikkijMadison> YES
<SaraBooty> so can we all fuck?
<NikkijMadison> YES
<SaraBooty> hot
<NikkijMadison> Tommy is about 9
<NikkijMadison> Ralph is 6
<NikkijMadison> Ralph is nearly 65
<SaraBooty> oh baby, you just moved to the top of my list of places to visit
<NikkijMadison> Tommy is 30
<NikkijMadison> Tommy used be st8
<SaraBooty> I was going to start in the south and go up but i guess I need to start in the north and travel down now
<NikkijMadison> both are bi
<SaraBooty> I so enjoy older guys

<NikkijMadison> Ralph owns 5 restaurants here
<SaraBooty> tell Ralph you have a present for him
<SaraBooty> and does he own my Nikki
<NikkijMadison> i am their sex toy
<SaraBooty> I bet you’re their little bitch aren’t you
<NikkijMadison> live here for free
<NikkijMadison> work at restaurants
<SaraBooty> LOL why does that not surprise me
<NikkijMadison> get paid
<NikkijMadison> they also pimp me
<SaraBooty> paid by cock
<NikkijMadison> $$$$

<SaraBooty> oh honey, you have it made
<NikkijMadison> i think so
<SaraBooty> what a great arrangement
<NikkijMadison> have freedom to play around too
<NikkijMadison> own room
<SaraBooty> see that is important to me too
<NikkijMadison> although its like my clothes closet
<SaraBooty> I always get these fucks that want a one on one
<NikkijMadison> one spare room or can be fuck room for anybody
<NikkijMadison> one true bdsm play room
<NikkijMadison> then their bedroom
<SaraBooty> I have had a few steadies but when they come home and the delivery guy is drilling me they get pissed off??
<NikkijMadison> lol
<NikkijMadison> sleep with them or doggie bed at foot or in cage
<SaraBooty> and I warned men when I move in with them and they always oh no big deal
<SaraBooty> but when they have to go to work and then come home and find me getting my needs met they get pissed
<NikkijMadison> i can bring guys or girls home too
<SaraBooty> great for you honey
<NikkijMadison> they do too
<SaraBooty> sounds like a partnership made in heaven
<NikkijMadison> Tommy pumps a lots of milfs
<NikkijMadison> Ralph is bi but leans more gay
<NikkijMadison> been with Tommy and his milfs too
<SaraBooty> who does want a hot sexy sex crazy bitch running around naked in the house
<SaraBooty> so they share as well thats nice
<NikkijMadison> yes

<SaraBooty> so do you prance around naked in your heels all over the house
<NikkijMadison> hardly ever completely naked
<SaraBooty> being that well hung cock teaser
<SaraBooty> LOL
<NikkijMadison> i like to wear night gowns
<NikkijMadison> sheer ones
<NikkijMadison> i am 7
<SaraBooty> I know I am the same way, got to leave something to take off me
<SaraBooty> me too
<SaraBooty> we do need fuck one another
<NikkijMadison> when married my uniforms was stockings, garters and heels
<NikkijMadison> wore them daily
<SaraBooty> thats a must in my book
<SaraBooty> I even wear thigh highs under my jeans
<SaraBooty> one never knows when you may have to get undressed
<NikkijMadison> i love to work in them during winter in skirts
<NikkijMadison> wearing lost of spandex now
<SaraBooty> its to dam cold here in the winter to wear skirts unless your indoors all night
<NikkijMadison> i bet
<SaraBooty> leggings look so hot on my ass
<SaraBooty> and just love the comments I hear when out
<SaraBooty> figure if I have it, make them want it
<SaraBooty> last week is was like -40 with the wind
<SaraBooty> I want about to run around in a skirt and no panties
<NikkijMadison> i like to show off my booty
<NikkijMadison> do you wear chastity ever
<SaraBooty> hell you could get frost bit on your clit
<NikkijMadison> mine would freeze hard
<SaraBooty> I have never been one for chastity but enjoy easy access
<NikkijMadison> i love to wear one
<SaraBooty> I love being stroked off under the table when out for dinner
<NikkijMadison> wear short skirts in summer and cage
<SaraBooty> I dont mine a bitch collar
<NikkijMadison> love collars too
<NikkijMadison> have pearl choker three strands
<SaraBooty> oh I am hell on wheels and wild in the summer months

<NikkijMadison> Tommy made me work in my cage last night
<SaraBooty> if I would walk around in a G string and heels i would be happy
<NikkijMadison> yoga pants
<NikkijMadison> i love g strings too
<SaraBooty> love yoga pants
<NikkijMadison> me too
<NikkijMadison> had to wear long sweater
<NikkijMadison> when i see gg in them i want her
<SaraBooty> one summer I went to this motorcycle run and had on a g string and got these paint on pants done
<SaraBooty> I have so many hands on my ass that weekend
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> that's hot
<SaraBooty> nothing hotter than a juicy ass in yoga pants
<NikkijMadison> true
<SaraBooty> or leggings
<NikkijMadison> was pant covering booty too
<NikkijMadison> i also love nylon catsuits
<SaraBooty> leggings are even thinner then yoga pants so they ride way up my ass cheeks
<SaraBooty> you bitch
<SaraBooty> you are my evil twin
<SaraBooty> or my mirror twin
<NikkijMadison> served party in rehobeth on thursday in black nylon catsuit, silver g string, silver heels and red bra
<SaraBooty> I think someone put us both miles apart for a dam good reason
<SaraBooty> bitch, when are you going to share some of those photos with me
<NikkijMadison> will send you one with plug up my booty
<SaraBooty> so let me ask you, how well do you tuck?
<SaraBooty> I have found that bathing suit bottoms work best for me
<NikkijMadison> wear gaffes when i have to
<NikkijMadison> she shrinks unless i get horny
<SaraBooty> I try to cum before going out to keep it under control
<NikkijMadison> i like s small bulge too
<SaraBooty> it does look sexy
<NikkijMadison> wear loose when in cage
<SaraBooty> and you know dam well men are checking it out
<NikkijMadison> looks like mound
<NikkijMadison> always
<SaraBooty> exactly
<NikkijMadison> depends on where you go
<SaraBooty> oh we are such bitches
<SaraBooty> or the outfit
<NikkijMadison> yes we are
<SaraBooty> I agree
<NikkijMadison> so what are you wearing in LV
<SaraBooty> well I have a Xmas party to get ready for and final packing for the trip baby
<SaraBooty> I have a few hot nasty dresses
<SaraBooty> its in the 70s there
<SaraBooty> so it should be perfect
<NikkijMadison> true

<SaraBooty> hell I can walk out here in the 20s naked here to dump the trash so 60s and 70s will feel warm
<NikkijMadison> true
<NikkijMadison> so true
<NikkijMadison> have fun
<SaraBooty> I will send you some photos baby girl while on the trip
<NikkijMadison> get fucked twice tonight
<SaraBooty> I sure will for both of us
<NikkijMadison> sent you plugged one

<SaraBooty> kisses , love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment