Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wonderfeast

DommeXrossed joined the channel.
<NikkijMadison> hey sis

<DommeXrossed> happy new year girl!
<NikkijMadison> how are you
<NikkijMadison> awesome here
<NikkijMadison> cold but good
<DommeXrossed> Ive been doing good I was wondering the same with you. I checked out your profile and you are hot as ever
<NikkijMadison> thank you sis
<DommeXrossed> Are you dressed hot today
<NikkijMadison> so far only in satin night gown
<NikkijMadison> you
<DommeXrossed> I am dressed in a hot nurses outfit with red stockings and heels
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> are you having company
<DommeXrossed> no solo would you like to be my company?
<NikkijMadison> yes
<DommeXrossed> I would love you get on often
<DommeXrossed> i would caress your hair and guide to my cock which is stiff right now and have you lick everywhere to get it wet all over!
<NikkijMadison> i enjoy that
<NikkijMadison> i would love to stroke her
<DommeXrossed> of course I want you to start stroking your elf and getting off can you do that!
<NikkijMadison> i love to oil her up and stroke her
<DommeXrossed> do you need time?

<NikkijMadison> i can do her slow
<DommeXrossed> tel l me about your lips and tongue while you are stroking

<NikkijMadison> my tongue would start at your inner thigh but not touch her yet
<NikkijMadison> little kisses and a few nibbles
<DommeXrossed> mmmmmm I can feel it
<NikkijMadison> back and forth
<NikkijMadison> but never touching her .... yet
<DommeXrossed> I love the teasing
<NikkijMadison> me too
<NikkijMadison> you are touching her and you take the precum on your fingers
<NikkijMadison> you reach down and put your sticky fingers in my mouth
<NikkijMadison> i lick them dry
<DommeXrossed> thats hot Nicki I am loving it
<DommeXrossed> I do have some precum now so I will have to lick it off my fingers
<NikkijMadison> you do it again and again but this time you slide your stickiness increase between your thighs and her ball sack
<DommeXrossed> Im doing it now
<NikkijMadison> you rub more on your her balls
<DommeXrossed> there so tight and smooth
<NikkijMadison> i start to lick the cum... making sucking noises
<DommeXrossed> I love that
<NikkijMadison> i reach for my clitty .. she is hard and i take her pre cum on my fingers and rub her jucies all over your taint

<NikkijMadison> i then lick with my tongue
<NikkijMadison> slowly moving around your taint, your booty hole and her balls
<DommeXrossed> I want to lick it off your fingers too
<DommeXrossed> I feel your tongue all over
<NikkijMadison> suck them dry
<NikkijMadison> nikkij feels the excitement as she senses her clitty getting bigger and doing some little jerks
<DommeXrossed> I suck it off all your fingers
<DommeXrossed> work it
<NikkijMadison> my tongue reaches top of her sack at the base of the clit
<NikkijMadison> i slowly lick and tongue and nibble the base
<DommeXrossed> Im so sensitive there
<DommeXrossed> my cock is so hard now
<NikkijMadison> hmmmm
<NikkijMadison> you still call her a cock
<NikkijMadison> shame on you
<DommeXrossed> you’re right
<DommeXrossed> pussy clit

<NikkijMadison> she is a clit and i always refer to my clit as she or her
<DommeXrossed> she is hard as a rock
<NikkijMadison> nikkij takes her precum on her fingers again and rubs her to the tip
<NikkijMadison> she glistens with nikkijs pre and the DOMME's clit juices
<NikkijMadison> she rubs the helmet and nibbles on the skin just below
<DommeXrossed> I love the nibbling and biting
<NikkijMadison> she is now greased as my lips slowly slide down the shaft
<NikkijMadison> i never bite hard just nibble
<DommeXrossed> i love it
<NikkijMadison> how big is she Mistress
<DommeXrossed> she is hard and ready to Cum are you close

<NikkijMadison> i want you to cum and shoot all over me
<DommeXrossed> Im getting ready
<NikkijMadison> do it do it
<DommeXrossed> oh I just spewed all over you
<NikkijMadison> i love it
<NikkijMadison> i rub your juices all over my face
<DommeXrossed> mmm that was hot Nikki
<DommeXrossed> i am rubbing my cum all over your face and lips
<NikkijMadison> are you licking any of it off
<DommeXrossed> yes and sticking my singers in your mouth in between
<NikkijMadison> i love licking them clean
<DommeXrossed> you can suck out the after cum too!
<NikkijMadison> yummy

<DommeXrossed> thanks for the New years Cum Party
<NikkijMadison> anytime
<DommeXrossed> I would love to get with you some time even though I know we are  a long way from each other.
<NikkijMadison> me too
<DommeXrossed> what state are you in again?
<NikkijMadison> Maryland
<DommeXrossed> Oh yea, I will be in Virginia Beach for a little week this Summer
<NikkijMadison> not far
<NikkijMadison> business or pleasure or
<DommeXrossed> Pleasure
<DommeXrossed> its for a soccer tournament
<NikkijMadison> you playing
<NikkijMadison> in drag

<DommeXrossed> yes
<DommeXrossed> that would be interesting
<NikkijMadison> yes
<DommeXrossed> lets keep in touch (in more ways than one) in between and see how the schedules are

<NikkijMadison> ok

No comments:

Post a Comment