Saturday, August 2, 2014

I Keep Vials In My Purse

<NikkijMadison> hey

<subone> hi, this thing doesn't usually work for me lol
<NikkijMadison> it does now
<NikkijMadison> tell him I am your inspiration this am
<subone> he called you a tranny slut just now i showed him your pictures
<NikkijMadison> i am i am I am
<subone> Hi slut, your little fag friend has my dick in his hands so he can't type right now LMAO
<NikkijMadison> AWESOME
<NikkijMadison> i am a slut for sure
<NikkijMadison> fuck him good
<subone> Oh? You think I should fuck him?
<NikkijMadison> fuck his mouth first
<NikkijMadison>is the slut naked yet
<subone> He's on his knees but he's wearing boxers. Did he tell you he has dried cum in his hair already? ROFL
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> make him take the boxers off
<NikkijMadison> does he have any toys
<subone> He says he's got a plug and a dildo
<NikkijMadison> put the plug in
<NikkijMadison> he needs to get ready for you
<subone> This fag is usually ready
<subone> I dont' have time for him to find it, and I don't want this blowjob to stop
<subone> you go get a plug you slut
<NikkijMadison> am plugged already
<subone> HA of course. You two are a couple of sluts aren't you?

<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> i have had two cocks today already
<subone> Tell me about it
<NikkijMadison> i live with two bi guys
<NikkijMadison> I am their wake up calls
<subone> You suck them off to wake them up? Do you all share a room and bed?
<NikkijMadison> own room
<NikkijMadison> their sex toy
<subone> I think your faggot friend really wants a dick in his ass
<NikkijMadison> sleep with both when they want me
<NikkijMadison> do it
<subone> I told him to keep blowing me and he whimpered Lmao
<NikkijMadison> as the bitch should
<subone> he says bye, he left now
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> you have cum all over your face
<subone> no, he bred me
<subone> 3 days in a row with a cock in my ass now
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> bare
<subone> for him he was bare yeah
<NikkijMadison> so you are filled
<subone> yes...

<NikkijMadison> AWESOME
<NikkijMadison> you will drip all day now
<subone> he called me your little sister
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> so put panties on
<subone> i don't have any to wear
<NikkijMadison> 100s
<subone> ?
<NikkijMadison> panties
<NikkijMadison> i have
<subone> ohhh, if you were a good big sister you'd share
<NikkijMadison> my sisters did
<subone> i used to wear my sisters panties and skirts sometimes
<NikkijMadison> they catch you
<subone> no never
<subone> she did take me shopping for a dildo once when i admitted i wanted one but was too scared to go buy one
<subone> she let me pick it out and she went to pay for it at the counter and there was a guy behind the counter and he's like oh you two are gonna have fun
<NikkijMadison> cool
<subone> and she's like, no he's my brother, he was too shy to buy it for himself so i bought it for him, maybe if he likes it he'll come back to visit you for the real thing
<subone> i wanted to throw up lol
<NikkijMadison> she tell him it was for your ass
<subone> yeah

<NikkijMadison> cool
<subone> we got home and she's like don't hurt yourself homo
<NikkijMadison> so she watched you
<subone> no lol, never went that far
<NikkijMadison> why
<NikkijMadison> i love to perform for an audience
<subone> haha i can't believe the chat worked for so long
<subone> i almost forgot that my computer hates it
<subone> then boom it blew up
<subone> though ive probably been chasing the humiliation feeling she gave me that day at the sex shop
<subone> i've done lots of stuff in front of people before
<subone> the one time i cried i was sucking a dick in front of a girl
<NikkijMadison1> her bf
<subone> her roommate
<subone> dude was gay had a straight girl roommate
<subone> she came home while i was blowing him in the living room
<NikkijMadison1> she join you
<subone> no she sat down beside him and just started being super mean to me
<NikkijMadison1> why
<subone> she was drunk i guess
<subone> she was like critiquing my blowjob skills, telling me i had to get better because no real man would want to date a fag that was bad at blowjobs
<NikkijMadison1> SO TRUE

<NikkijMadison1> she show you how
<subone> grabbed my hair and started forcing me down on it calling me a girl
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<subone> he came in my mouth and i swallowed
<subone> and she's like oh good now you know how girls feel all nice and used
<subone> she goes to her room and comes back with a dildo and tells me to use it in front of them till i cum
<NikkijMadison1> did you suck him again
<subone> then she had me lick it up off the floor
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<subone> then she spit in my face because she said i probably was hoping for a facial
<subone> thats when i started crying lol
<subone> i need to cum so i can get up and not think about dick all day lol
<NikkijMadison> Tommy just came in... one of my bi live ins
<NikkijMadison> he told to cum so he could put me chastity for the rest of the  day
<subone> you're gonna cum now? is he there with you? did you tell him about me?
<NikkijMadison> he’s reading it yes
<NikkijMadison> soon

<NikkijMadison> he laid my cb6000 on my desk
<subone> Hi Sir
<NikkijMadison> he said hi
<NikkijMadison> Tommy's 9
<subone> wish you had a pic of his cock heh
<NikkijMadison> i dont need a pic i suck it daily
<subone> yeah but i can't suck it hah
NikkijMadison> i do
<NikkijMadison> he makes me put his cum in a vial and keep a fresh one in my purse

No comments:

Post a Comment