Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How do you it off when you want to go swimming? Wear a gaffe under your suit? Just let your clitty be noticed? Or only swim in private pools? And do you wear a one piece or two piece??

When poolside at Quinn's
When I go swimming... have you ever heard of shrinkage... although out of the pool it has been known to enlarge...? It depends on where I am... Private poolside its great ... at a private pool I may also be topless or bottomless. Public with children around I try to have my bulge behave itself ... on a boat -- I don't care. At the ocean or lake ... I don't care ... I also love to wear see thrus... that way I upheld my motto -- no respectful tgirl is ever completely naked.

I wear this with my female tops


One nude beaches ... in California I would either be bottomless or topless with a see thru.

I love wearing this on boats in ther bay
I have minis, monos, thongs, Brazilian bikinis, micros and one pieces. I also have some male bottoms that I wear with some of my female tops.


At the beach

One of my favs at private poolside parties in Rehobeth Beach
This one keeps everyone excited!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get those suits (the blue, black and green photo) I have to get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dubiobikinis.com/

    very reasonable priced .. especially if someone buys them for you!

    ReplyDelete