Friday, January 7, 2011

I never had the heart to disclose my sissy fantasies (and my fetish wardrobe) to my ex-girlfriends. Now I feel I really should find a lady that loves both my male and my female side. But how can I explain it all to a new acquaintance? How should I start?


It's very difficult ... Most will not understand... There are no right places. If you have a submissive side you may look in the Bondage arena. I would suggest easing into your desire to be feminne attired with your lover. Open minded is always helpful .. Bi or bicurious in a mate is a plus. The desire to use toys or experience other fetishes is helpful in a mate to share your en femme lifetsyle desires.
Experiment ... be hopeful... ease it out of the closet ... don't blurt it out. Halloween parties and other events where you go in costume work as well ...

Help her shave her public hair ... and then shave yours ... but don't stop there ... do her legs and then do yours. Help her on with her stockings and garter belt ... that you picked out for her... compliment her .. ask how it makes her feel attired in stockings... ahhh ... what would they feel like on your shaved legs... yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment