Friday, March 12, 2010

Care To Chat?


I love to talk on the telephone. I go to chat rooms sometimes and even do MIRC on occasion, but I really like chatting on the phone. For me, it doesn't have to be the sex call.... slam bam, thank you Ma'am click ... just the chat turns me on. I normally don't masturbate on the telephone but I'm always playing with my clitty. So, maybe I am masturbating but not cumming. Hell, I don't have to be on the telephone to play with my clitty. Some people smoke. I play with my clitty. But I love getting others off ... it's a thrill. When I'm in the mood its an awesome feeling. Maybe I should become a phone sex operator ... what do you think.?When, I'm done I then attack my lovers as only one horny Nikkij can do ...
... and my voice is verrrrrrrrrrrry sexy!

6 comments:

  1. So then... what chat rooms might we find you in, Nikki?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do collar me and have done a few on MIRC mostly the tvsex rooms. I love phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. never used mIRC before...but I just installed it. How do I find the chatrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..that is what server do I want to log into?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh!!! would luv to chat w/ u babydoll!!!
    I have yahoo msg. my id is msutimbo73@yahoo.com
    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete