Friday, March 12, 2010

My First Anthony Encounter!


I'm half kneeling on the floor, still in my heels and stockings bent over the couch. My hands are clinging uselessly to pillows. Anthony’s behind me, his thick, hard cock pressed against my ass. His body is curved over mine, as if protecting me. One of his arms holds me to his chest almost tenderly and his breath is hot in my ear as he says, "Yes, Nikkij. Let me in." I want to. My clitty is throbbing and is as hard as a rock. I want Anthony inside my ass. I'm extremely excited, but he’s so damn big. This is our first time. His arm around me tightens as he uses his other hand to steady his cock. The head pushes into me with a burning, agonizing pleasure. Immediately, an orgasm tears through me, making me cum all over myself as I uncontrollably shoot everywhere, forcing him out again. Anthony's hand moves to my dripping clitty, rubbing it gently as my spasms slow. "Good girl," he smirks. "That's wonderful Nikkij. You are such a slut. Are you ready for me to try again?" My legs are shaking. I arch my back towards him. With one hand, he holds my hip steady. The other slides and traces a simple, hypnotic pattern around my clit using my cum to wet my asshole. Back down to my clit. He slips a metal ring around my shaft. He holds it place so it won’t fall off.
He then begins his slow but constant movement, urging nothing, just keeping my whole body awash in pleasure. He begins pushing his cock into me again. This time the head slips in easily. I shake some more. "I want IT to be all the way inside you." I cringe.
This time, Anthony's able to stay inside me. He begins to fuck my ass, now, slowly, just a few inches in and out. I'm moaning with pleasure. I can't believe how stretched and penetrated I feel. And then Anthony says, "I want you to let me in all the way." I freeze for a moment. His hand continues to soothe and please me. His lips are touching my ear as his voice drops lower. "I'm only half way in, Nikkij. I want you to let me in all the way." And then I feel his weight against me, pushing into me. "Relax Bitch" he's saying, though I'm too overwhelmed to know how to follow his order. "Relax, Nikkij, you can do this." His teeth are in my shoulder, he's thrusting into me, each time a little deeper. "Does it hurt, Nikkij?"
It hurts. God it hurts It's a gorgeous feeling. "Yes," I choke out between gasps of air. "It hurts, Anthony" "Focus on my fingers," he says, "You can do this." I'm sobbing, nearly crying.
My clitty is pushing the ring in his hand. His cock grinds in and out. His voice grounds me. "Nikkij, you can do this." I'm not sure it's true. My body is burning and melting.. "You can do this, Nikkij." His teeth dig in to my shoulder again and I focus on that bright, sharp feeling that might have been pain if I knew the difference any more. Then I feel Anthony's balls against my ass. He's fucking me smoothly, finally, the whole length of his cock is stroking in and out of me. I want this to end and I want it to go on forever.
I'm sobbing, really crying now. Anthony's hunched over me, both arms wrapped around me, deep groans coming out of his mouth. I feel his cock jerk and pulse inside me, and my body crests one more improbable wave. I drown in intensity, throbbing and heaving and babbling his name as if I needed saving. He stays wrapped around me while I slowly calm down. His cock slackens inside me. "Good bitch," he murmurs again as he pulls out, "Good bitch," and my clitty is hard once again; this time encased in a metal cock ring.
I turn and crumble into Anthony’s arms. He towels me off, the whole time ignoring my enraged clitty. We have some wine along with some water. We have another glass of wine. We lay in bed, Anthony naked, me still in my stockings and garter. We are talking about nothing. I am moaning with pure pleasure.
"Nikkij," he says, and his gravel-and-honey voice wraps around my name and makes everything stop. I wait for what he might say next, as I am enthralled with what just took place, with him and now feeling that his semi hard gorgeous cock of his in my hand. Hell Anthony’s cock feels bigger limp them some guys are hard.
"Nikkij, show me your fluffing skills. Get me hard. Ashley tells me you are one great little cock sucker!" I want that mouth of yours on my cock now Bitch!”
I slide to kiss the tip … knowing that his juices will erupt soon all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment