Friday, March 12, 2010

A Story From The Past!



Last night I spent the night at Allison and Tom’s. I had been anal fucked all night by Tom as I sucked and licked Allison to a multitude of orgasms. I then fluffed Tom back to hardness for what seemed to be over an hour, only to watch Tom fuck Allison again. My clitty was rock hard all night encased but locked in a metal hooded cock ring. No relief at all for this slut!
Finally, at 0830 this morning I left both Allison and Tom asleep in their bed and came back to my house. Sore and a little frustrated I took a cold shower to cool down. I had left the key at their place so my clitty was still encased in my cage.
The cold shower didn’t help much as I was still frazzled since I did not orgasm last night. I was sitting semi naked at my kitchen counter drinking my Caribou coffee as I contemplated my return to Tom and Allison’s house. Tom probably wouldn’t let me cum, but Allison might be persuaded to at least let me masturbate for HER.
Then the door buzzer went off.
Not being very modest I did make sure black satin night gown at least covered my still hard clitty. Since I was still wet from the shower, the night gown was form fitting on my body so it hd nothing. . I made my way to the front door.
Peering through the key hole I noticed Marianne, one of Allison’s girl friends jiggling some keys. The cock ring cage keys I might! So I enthusiastically opened the door and Marianne pushed through knocking me back against the foyer wall.
Marianne was dressed in skin tight cycle pants and a crop top which revealed her huge boobies. She’s one hot bitch!
Marianne simply said “I want some of that big hard clitty slut girl. Allison told me you were still locked up and hadn’t cum all night so your clitty would be nice and hard! You can cum later slut but first you will service me!”
She quickly pushed me onto the rug in the living room, wiggled her cycle pants down to her ankles and mounted me. .. what a sweet pussy she has!

1 comment: