Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time To Rant!


I really do appreciate the recent comments from Elise, KC and Anonymous. I really do ... but we need more. Elise, thank you for your regular comments. I do appreciate it.
I am sorry... I need some more feedback. I can't and won't continue without the regular comments.
There was not one comment about the Flickr pictures... not one. Those pics are some of the best TGirls Flickr has to offer that are shareable. No one has said anything about the Let's Ride story.
Who cares about the upcoming Chelsea story .. and yes it turned out wonderfully. Or even the upcoming reunion with my mates.
I don't need to wallow in my ego .. I have better things to do.
I know I am tired tonight. I am working on very little sleep in the last few days and my foot hurts but please i seek and need your feedback on a more regular basis. This isn't Quinn threatening me... this is Nikkij feeling a little ... maybe more than just a little under appreciated it! I hope you understand.

6 comments:

  1. I promise to you to send feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great. The blending of pictures with factoids and recent news bit is rather unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't go away Nikkij! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I'm always here dear, i always check at LEAST once a day :)

    ReplyDelete