Saturday, October 9, 2010

Are the blow jobs you get better from guys or gals?

From my experience of course. Tgirls give the best blow jobs. Bisexual women the next best. They are into licking and sucking. Bisexual men are next ... followed by genetic St8 women .. the younger the better. Then men in general , although st8 men will never have anything to do with my clitty... it's all about theirs. I have no real history with gay men but I am sure they give great head; gay men literally have no interest whatsoever in tgirls.

What do you guys think? Comments please!

6 comments:

  1. Why don't you blow me so I can have something to compare tgirls to? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A -- and the comparison would be to whom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Nikki. I think that the quality of a blowjob depends on how much the giver enjoys the giving, and my experience is that NOBODY loves cock as much as tgirls. I once thought it was just me, but experience tells me that many tgirls share this feeling -- we don't suck cock -- we worship it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the answers! I'm with you on the bisexual women having an edge over st8 ones!

    ReplyDelete