Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Great Questions H!


1. Have you ever orgasmed like a girl while being fucked in the ass (without clitty stimulation)?

2. Would you prefer I cum while my cock is inside your manpussy, so you can feel my cock spasm or would you prefer me to pull out and cum on your ass, so you can feel my hot cum squirt on you?

3. Have you ever ate pussy while that pussy what being fucked by a fat cock, if so what was the best part?

4. What is the best way for me to take a cock in my manpussy ,on my back legs spread, doggy style, standing bent over (keep in mind my manpussy is a virgin)?

5. How many blow jobs have you given in one night?

6. You make me horny, how would you like me to mastrubate to you?


Nikkij Madison said...

 

1 - once or twice
2 - Both -- your condom would have to be emptied. When I blow you you can cum all my face.
3 - I have licked a pussy while it was being fucked yes . .. and have licked a cock while it was fucking a pussy and yes i have licked a pussy that was filled with my cream or someone elses. How can you choose one over the other?
4 - yes
5 - a dozen or more
6 - take hand and rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment