Sunday, March 6, 2011

Off to The Mall

Pantie Shopping
It s a good day to pantie shop! Spring has not yet arrived. It was little rainy outside and I still needed a jacket. I love trying on lingerie but I also love dressing to “Nines” when I go to the Mall.
So I am dressed black stockings with attached a gorgeous lacy garter belt.  My skirt is pleated and knee so unless I want to my lacy stocking tops won’t show. A sexy low cut see thru nylon blouse with a black lacy push bra to top it off.   I slipped in my 3” CMFM heels.  Yes that’s right no panties.
I rang Mindi who said she would meet me at the eBar at Nordstrom. This will be Mindi’s first trip with me shopping.
Off to the Mall
I have plenty of lingerie and yes I do have lots in panties in my lingerie chest but a girl always needs new sexy panties. I am headed for all my favorite chains stores today … Macys, Nordstrom, Marshalls,  VS and a few local lingerie shops in the Annapolis area. I love panty shopping.  
The sales women are always so helpful. Ashley. My ex would take me lingerie shopping. At first I was dressed as a male and she would always tell them the lingerie was for me. When I wasn’t embarrassed I went enfemme. She would still tell them it was me but it was always more amusing with me dressed.  While dressed I could go into the dressing rooms. Ashley always joined me in the dressing rooms.
Mindi was there waiting for me. She was in a black dress and leather boots but her dress was about six inches above the knee so she could show off those great legs of hers. No pantyhose for this one today. When I arrived I leaned into give her a peck on the cheek but instead, Mindi kissed me right on the lips. No hiding her bisexuality. Little did they know!We went into Nordstrom. A limited stock so we went down the mall to VS. Ah Victoria Secrets a tgirl’s dream. I love it when they carried more garters. I need some stockings and pantyhose, so I grabbed few in my size and we strolled back into the pantie and lingerie set section.  I found a few pairs, and so did Mindi. Off to the dressing rooms.  Lizzie was the “key door monitor”. She counted my items and looked the other way, when Mindi slipped in with me.


I slide out of my skirt showing off my jeweled clitty to Mindi. I was wearing the eagle penis chain in silver with colored red pendant she had given for V-Day. She just licked her lips.
I began trying on different [panties. Mindi helped me on with each pair making sure to tuck my clitty into the pouches. When Mindi liked a pair on me she leaned down to kiss my clitty through the pantie fabric . Pretty soon my clitty was enlarged. Yummy… is all Mindi said more than once. We tried on a dozen pair. Hell I had to buy them all, since my precum was all over each pair.   Mindi had thrown each pair she liked on the bench. We finally decided on ten pairs. She bent down to pick them up and her dress road up to reveal her naked booty .. . well almost naked, since she had a key ring jeweled butt plug in her anal.  Her car remote key dnagled from the ring. I reached to rub it and push it in further. “I see Robbie knows both of us. “
She turned around and hiked her dress up to reveal her new dangling pussy jewelry. Robbie gave me this last night.
Mindi leaned into to kiss me and whispered,  “I have the Escalade. If you will remove the key will you fill my booty with your clitty before we go home? Robbie will meet us at your place!”

No comments:

Post a Comment