Sunday, April 17, 2011

You are given the power to create your perfect lover, what are they? male? female? t-girl? what race? what do they look like?

Tgirl for sure ... I want a sexy tgirl partner ... who has awesome boobies and proportional and a gorgeous clitty to match mine at 7" cut ... athletic legs and loves to wear heels at all times. We will be dressed to the nines and be the talk of all parties and clubs we go to! She would be a switch like me so we could take turns being in full control ... color or race doesn't matter ... i prefer, black, asian, latin or white ... actaully given my love of variety I would want four partners ... hey i have the power to create!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, i'm thinking a lot like a black Ana Mancini!! And maybe 9" and thick. I'd want her mostly Domme, with the occasional desire to be sub.

    ReplyDelete