Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Chat


<YOURNYCDOM joined the channel.

<YOURNYCDOM> hey there

<YOURNYCDOM> how are you this morning

<NikkijMadison> hello

<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> and you

<YOURNYCDOM> very good just getting up

<YOURNYCDOM> relaxing a bit before starting the day

<NikkijMadison> me too still in my night gown

<YOURNYCDOM> so yes not bi curious but like TGs quite a bit

<YOURNYCDOM> good girl

<YOURNYCDOM> do you dress 24/7

<NikkijMadison> you enjoy your cock being sucked by a tgirl

<NikkijMadison> yes for six years now

<YOURNYCDOM> good so you know it is part of who you are

<NikkijMadison> I am a cock whore

<YOURNYCDOM> which pics are you btw

<NikkijMadison> profile pic

<YOURNYCDOM> good slut you need to be as most TGs are

<NikkijMadison> red dress

<YOURNYCDOM> would train and use you for hours on end

<YOURNYCDOM> starting from early in the morning

<NikkijMadison> both cages

<NikkijMadison> shoes

<NikkijMadison> I love being an all day slut

<YOURNYCDOM> are you on yahoo I’m easier to chat

<NikkijMadison> I like to chat here actually

<YOURNYCDOM> yes would want that from my TG

<YOURNYCDOM> thrown on the bed...held firmly and pushed down

<NikkijMadison> Sweetheart your cock would be hard and soft endlessly

<YOURNYCDOM> bottom rubbed spanked and then taken so hard for hours

<NikkijMadison> would you do my booty

<YOURNYCDOM> do you have a cam

<NikkijMadison> I just met you

<NikkijMadison> no cam yet

<YOURNYCDOM> ok

<YOURNYCDOM> yes would train and do you so hard

<YOURNYCDOM> need that to make you into a slut dress and treat you like the pretty little girl you are

<NikkijMadison> I love that... love that my Man wants me to be HIS

<YOURNYCDOM> yes

<YOURNYCDOM> daily and consistently

<YOURNYCDOM> as soon as we wake starting with morning sessions

<NikkijMadison> or sooner ... my passion is to wake you with my mouth on your manhood

<YOURNYCDOM> yes need that right now

<YOURNYCDOM> so big and hard

<NikkijMadison> so how big is big

<YOURNYCDOM> need your pretty lips around it giving me a morning hummer

<NikkijMadison> yummy

<NikkijMadison> would you play with my clitty?

<YOURNYCDOM> very wide and around 6.5 but more is the width

<YOURNYCDOM> yes and your tits

<YOURNYCDOM> slapping and pulling that sexy hair

<YOURNYCDOM> making you gasp and moan

<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> I want my man to use my boobies to make him cum

<YOURNYCDOM> you need to be treated like a little sissy slut

<YOURNYCDOM> yes they are nice from that pic as well

<NikkijMadison> yes I like humiliation too

<YOURNYCDOM> would push your chest against me and thrust between them

<NikkijMadison> caged

<YOURNYCDOM> hmmm

<YOURNYCDOM> yes

<YOURNYCDOM> grabbing you and just throwing you on my cock

<NikkijMadison> have spent the night in a doggie cage too

<YOURNYCDOM> how tall are you

<YOURNYCDOM> yes would plugs in you and just take you from room to room

<YOURNYCDOM> collared and leashed having you crawl with your bottom up high

<NikkijMadison> 5" 9" in stocking feet

<NikkijMadison> 6 foot in most heels

<YOURNYCDOM> good girl long legs and nice ass

<NikkijMadison> yes I am

<YOURNYCDOM> taking you like my slut so many times a day

<YOURNYCDOM> stripping you to just your heals and leggings

<NikkijMadison> share me with others?

<YOURNYCDOM> not sure would want you as my cock whore

<YOURNYCDOM> but yes maybe a Domme

<YOURNYCDOM> both using you and training you

<NikkijMadison> yummy

<YOURNYCDOM> what panties are you wearing

<NikkijMadison> your cock could be all I need

<YOURNYCDOM> it will

<YOURNYCDOM> and you will take it alot

<YOURNYCDOM> your ass and mouth

<YOURNYCDOM> holding your pretty face firmly and thrusting so deep down your throat

<NikkijMadison> I need it often...

<NikkijMadison> want it often

<YOURNYCDOM> are you on hormones

<YOURNYCDOM> yes

<NikkijMadison> was not anymore

<YOURNYCDOM> I know you ache and crave it

<NikkijMadison> fully functional

<YOURNYCDOM> ok

<YOURNYCDOM> is your slut cock hard

<NikkijMadison> I go bonkers if I don't get it daily

<NikkijMadison> in a cage

<YOURNYCDOM> I know you need it so hard and rough

<NikkijMadison> last night's lover caged me until I meet him later for St Pat drinks. He’s with his buddies now

<NikkijMadison> I normally do three a day now

<YOURNYCDOM> yes but you need it now

<YOURNYCDOM> lub poured all over your ass

<YOURNYCDOM> massaged slapped and then fucked so hard

<NikkijMadison> yummy

<YOURNYCDOM> pulling your hair and slapping your face

<YOURNYCDOM> need to see you

<NikkijMadison> you will

<YOURNYCDOM> you’re e such a good little cock whore you should be getting used right now

<YOURNYCDOM> as soon as you wake

<NikkijMadison> in an hour

<YOURNYCDOM> do you have other pics

<YOURNYCDOM> want to take you right now

<YOURNYCDOM> what’s in an hour?

<NikkijMadison> I meet Jonathan

<YOURNYCDOM> good want you know though

<YOURNYCDOM> is your slut cock hard

<NikkijMadison> pushed against the cage yes

<YOURNYCDOM> let me see you briefly

<NikkijMadison> no

<YOURNYCDOM> ok

<YOURNYCDOM> do you have toys

<NikkijMadison> butt plugs

<NikkijMadison> in chastity

<YOURNYCDOM> good

<YOURNYCDOM> is it in you now

<NikkijMadison> yes

<YOURNYCDOM> are you bouncing on it

<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment