Sunday, June 17, 2012

LBD's

Jonathan did show and as expected I had to suck him off with conditions... I got the key back if I could get him off in 2 mins.... not less than but two mins exactly. Well I didn't. It took me almost 3 mins. So ke kept the key and teased me ... stayed and watched me gte dressed. he wanted to see how I was going to put a tight LBD dress on and still conceal my cage.

Well, Alec showed ... and of course Jonathan was still horny... so he dropped his pants for Alec to blow him ... which of course Alec did very willingly .... as his reward alec became the key holder... Jonathan left and alec and i went to dinner.

a lovely evening at Lewnes and then to Sonomas to listen to a local band called Foreplay. I just love the lead singer Stacie. ... so what did Alec do, he gave Stacie the key .. so of course Stacie came home with us ... It was yummy ... Stacie finally let me out of my cage at about 300 when she wanted her in her ....











No comments:

Post a Comment