Saturday, August 3, 2013

Emily

Emilytv joined the channel.
<Emilytv> hi
<NikkijMadison1> hey bitch
<Emilytv> seems like my cam doesn't works
<Emilytv> I just changed my outfit
<NikkijMadison1> 'mine neither
<NikkijMadison1> what are your wearing
<Emilytv> black mini dress, with latex s
<Emilytv> mini skirt
<Emilytv> high heels and stockings
<NikkijMadison1> stunning
<NikkijMadison1> your clitty free
<Emilytv> no, I have to tuck you know
<Emilytv> pff, so much work to find the right outfit
<NikkijMadison1> but only until you get there
<NikkijMadison1> always is
<NikkijMadison1> i try on a dozen outfits
<Emilytv> hahha
<NikkijMadison1> so what's she in
<Emilytv> pff, the latex skirt is to warm
<NikkijMadison1> try something else
<NikkijMadison1> too warm in London
<NikkijMadison1> is it hot there or you just hot
<Emilytv> this week I'm back in Belgium
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<Emilytv> but yes, it's bloody hot atm
<NikkijMadison1> i wear sun dresses here at the beach
<NikkijMadison1> what else shows off stockings
<NikkijMadison1> are you full time this week
<Emilytv> no, I'm at my parents house this week, mom is gone now
<Emilytv> what do you mean with the stockings?
<NikkijMadison1> you have on stockings and heels
<NikkijMadison1> what else goes with them
<Emilytv> nothing, I just putted them off
<Emilytv> gonna restart
<NikkijMadison1> whatever you wear... it should be cmfm
<Emilytv> i'll wear black leggings and a top now, gonna change at the club to a skirt i think
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> sexy undies
<Emilytv> this looks good
<Emilytv> a pink undia on top
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> i would cage her
<Emilytv> don't know what that is
<NikkijMadison1> chastity
<NikkijMadison1> fetish club right
<NikkijMadison1> they know you a t girl
<Emilytv> oh that
<Emilytv> I'm ready now
<Emilytv> I got everything I need
<NikkijMadison1> and drum roll
<NikkijMadison1> tell me exactly
<Emilytv> black leggings, with red high heels shoes, black top,, my long haired wig, earrings, all nails are red, pink lipstick
<Emilytv> and a feminine perfume
<NikkijMadison1> awesome
<NikkijMadison1> wish i was there
<Emilytv> At the club I'll change into a skirt
<NikkijMadison1> mini
<Emilytv> micro
<NikkijMadison1> awesome
<NikkijMadison1> just below your clit
<Emilytv> I just took a pic but I find I look better in RL
<Emilytv> I need more summer clothes and dresses
<NikkijMadison1> sen me one
<Emilytv> it's quite black, but in the club it's dark anyway
<NikkijMadison1> a pic
<Emilytv> w8
<NikkijMadison1> ok
<Emilytv> sent, it's in your inbox
<NikkijMadison1> ok
<NikkijMadison1> yummy
<NikkijMadison1> will keep leggings on
<Emilytv> really? Ok I'll keep that in mind
<Emilytv> I also find my legs come out good in it, better than in a skirt
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> i would
<NikkijMadison1> so no bulge
<Emilytv> almost non, I have on 3 undies
<Emilytv> Let's hope there are some nice men over there
<NikkijMadison1> so who knows you are a t girl there
<NikkijMadison1> will they care
<Emilytv> no, it's a fetish club, cds are also welcome there
<Emilytv> tonight it's bondage night, so prolly more bdsm'ers will be there
<NikkijMadison1> me personally would show a bulge
<Emilytv> why?
<NikkijMadison1> i am a show off
<Emilytv> haha
<NikkijMadison1> would wear black tape on my nips and nylon top
<Emilytv> some people kick on that
<NikkijMadison1> i do
<NikkijMadison1> not at st8 places but always at bdsm fetish
<Emilytv> nice, I would love to see piccies of that,, it's prolly hot
<Emilytv> alright, gonna smoke a last cigarette before I leave
<Emilytv> Thx for the nice chat darling.
<Emilytv> licks & kisses XOXO

<NikkijMadison1> kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment