Monday, January 10, 2011

Blair Asked....


Blair --

 Have you ever or would you want to be fondled to the point of ejaculation under the table at a restaurant?

Yes I have been… and I have had to also masturbate under the table at a restaurant. The first time I met a guy at a hotel bar while I was travelling. I would dressed in my and go downstairs to the bar enfemme. One visit to Dallas I was at the hotel bar at the Marriott at the DFW Airport.  I struck up a conversation with a gentleman; also from out of town.  We chatted then took a seat at one of the booths. As soon as we sat down, his hands were all over me.  I pushed him back so I could whisper in his ear… He quickly reached up under my dress to find my clitty that has grown larger than my small patch of fabric on my thong. He squeezed me to a quick orgasm.  I went to his room and spent the next three nights with him. One night we hit the clubs in Oak Lawn; another night we went to Cabaret Royale, an upscale gentlemen’s club not far from the airport.  
Another night I was out with Ashley, my ex and one of her boyfriends. I had on lycra bikini panties which Tom had me remove them in the ladies room. He had me jerk off under the table in to my panties.  

Would you go with me into a dressing room and allow me to "help" you try on some lingerie and anything else I saw fit to adorn your delicious body?

Absolutely. I love shopping with others. 


3. Have you ever or would you want to have sex in an elevator when you never knew if the door would open and who or what would be getting on?

That would be enticing!  Better yet leashed to the elevator “chair” rail to be available to service all who entered.  

From 8 Questions for you?

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely bride.

    Thanks for answering my questions.
    My re"butt"al!

    1. Check please! Who needs dessert when you are it?
    2. Lets grab our purses and go. The fun of slipping in the dressing room with another is the neverending undressing. A lot can happen in a matter of moments!
    3. We would have to find the tallest building. I wouldn't be able to help myself - I would constantly be getting on and the "off!"

    Clitty Licks,
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA-HELLO¡¡¡

    Nice girl you are¡¡¡

    We have a blog in Spain:

    comounpatomareado.blogspot.com

    Hope see you there.

    BUENORRA QUE ESTAS,

    TE FOLLAREMOS TODOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl ..

    i WISH i COULD SPEAK sAONISH BETTER ... OR MORE FLEUENTLY ... OR HELL YOU GET THE PICTURE ...

    perhaps I should learn to type too

    ReplyDelete