Monday, January 3, 2011

Have you ever been in chastity for any length of time? Did you enjoy it ? If so Please let us know what aspect did you enjoy most?

Yes ... for about a week. Normally its hours or even 24 hours ...

The anticipation of not being able to cum when you want to do so. So it becomes when will this "thing" be taken off! When you are left alone in it and the holder of the key leaves... with the key.

The humiliation of being paraded in front of others is a rush! It's truly a rush when you are shown to others of another race...  I was given to six latinos for 2 days. I was in my cage almost the entire time. From time to time, I was allowed to masturbate then put back in my cage.  

Another time I was paraded in front of five back women then left with them for several hours. I received a lot of verbal abuse that day! I served a luncheon party of Dommes in a miad uniform with no panties... and only my cb6000. That was certainly an experience.

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMM, damn!!! That sounds sooooo incredibly hot Nikkij! I especially love the thought of being with the 5 women. Verbal humiliation is so hot, and I can only image how much you received that day!

    ReplyDelete