Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mindi

Mindij69 joined the channel.
<NikkijMadison> awesome bitch
<NikkijMadison> i know you are horny
<NikkijMadison> are you wet yet
<Mindij69> you have gotten much more switch since we talked last
<Mindij69> I love it
<Mindij69> so wet
<NikkijMadison> yes i have
<NikkijMadison> i do want to fuck you
<Mindij69> is your little clitty hard too?
<NikkijMadison> she is
<Mindij69> when is the last time you fucked pussy
<NikkijMadison> i have precum in my string
<Mindij69> yummy
<NikkijMadison> two weeks ago
<NikkijMadison> a MILF i met at Liquid Assets
<Mindij69> so why do you want to fuck me now
<NikkijMadison> i have always wanted to fuck you
<NikkijMadison> you have brain and you not afraid of kink
<Mindij69> you still want me to peg your ass too though I am sure
<NikkijMadison> of course
<NikkijMadison> your pussy is bare right
<Mindij69> glad to know you are still in practice, hope you got the milf off
<Mindij69> yes it is nice and smooth
<NikkijMadison> the milf wants more
<NikkijMadison> describe your clit
<Mindij69> guess you did it well then :)
<NikkijMadison> she didnt know at first
<Mindij69> slightly swollen and peaking out right now as I begin rubbing my index finger on it
<NikkijMadison> my tongue would be better
<Mindij69> i am sure ti would
<NikkijMadison> your finger has been on her all morning
<NikkijMadison> we went to the ladies room together
<Mindij69> mmmm
<NikkijMadison> and she pushed me against the door and was all over me
<Mindij69> i want that now
<NikkijMadison> i dropped to my knees and was under her sundress ina heartbeat
<Mindij69> was she smooth like me?
<NikkijMadison> my tongue darted in and out of her pussy
<NikkijMadison> landing strip
<Mindij69> when did she find out?
<NikkijMadison> not until she came
<Mindij69> good girl
<NikkijMadison> i exposed her
<NikkijMadison> she was bursting out of her string anyway
<NikkijMadison> i then went and fucked her in her car on the back streets
<Mindij69> kind of like now?
<NikkijMadison> if we met at a starbucks your pussy would be mine before we left
<Mindij69> it is right now
<NikkijMadison> as it should be bitch
<NikkijMadison> dominant enough for you
<Mindij69> you want to fuck me now don’t you?
<NikkijMadison> always have
<Mindij69> how would you take me
<NikkijMadison> assume you are naked now
<Mindij69> t shirt still on
<NikkijMadison> why
<NikkijMadison> you rubbing your nips too
<Mindij69> no need to take it off
<Mindij69> not yet
<NikkijMadison> you want it rough or slow
<Mindij69> rough today, i crave it
<NikkijMadison> first you would get me hard
<Mindij69> mission accomplished i think
<NikkijMadison> then i would grab that hair of yours to keep you on her
<NikkijMadison> until you DT me
<Mindij69> gagging thinking about it, all 7
<NikkijMadison> you will ga on her
<NikkijMadison> yummy
<NikkijMadison> i bet you want her all over your face bitch?
<Mindij69> even if i am a Domme, I can be a good fucking slut
<NikkijMadison> we are all bitches at heart
<Mindij69> yes and we all crave cum, its what we are ingrained to do
<NikkijMadison> then when shes hard you will take your pussy real fast
<NikkijMadison> i need cum 4 to 5 times a day
<Mindij69> fuck me hard bitch
<NikkijMadison> it will be long and hard
<Mindij69> fill me up please
<NikkijMadison> i want to cum again
<NikkijMadison> yummy
<NikkijMadison> i bet you scream too
<Mindij69> i moan more than scream
<NikkijMadison> how long has it been since you were taken hard and fast
<Mindij69> fingering deep here now wanting it to be her
<NikkijMadison> rubbing her too
<NikkijMadison> how many fingers
<Mindij69> been more than a month
<Mindij69> 2
<NikkijMadison> you tight bitch
<Mindij69> i am
<NikkijMadison> how cum you dont get it daily
<NikkijMadison> i love pussies
<NikkijMadison> i love to wiggle my clitty to get all sides of your inner wall
<Mindij69> yes, thats why i need
<NikkijMadison> you cum better on top
<Mindij69> from behind
<NikkijMadison> wow
<NikkijMadison> me too
<NikkijMadison> i love reverse cow girl
<Mindij69> fuck this slut
<NikkijMadison> ram her home
<NikkijMadison> your pussy is home for her
<Mindij69> it is, you fit perfect
<NikkijMadison> you tight and wet
<Mindij69> lean over me, i want to feel your tits on my back
<NikkijMadison> you like my boobies in your face
<NikkijMadison> on your back
<Mindij69> mmmm
<NikkijMadison> she finds your booty but wants to finish your pussy
<Mindij69> i wanna feel it all over me
<NikkijMadison> i like ramming from the back
<NikkijMadison> do you love the boobies on your back
<Mindij69> im almost drooling here I’m fucking myself
<NikkijMadison> its about you took that t shirt off
<Mindij69> i love it
<NikkijMadison> and you can feel that's not a peg
<Mindij69> naked now for you maam
<NikkijMadison> you my bitch
<NikkijMadison> you ready yet bitch
<Mindij69> fuck meeeeee
<Mindij69> im so close
<NikkijMadison> i can finger your clit as i ram you from the back
<Mindij69> can this bitch cum?
<NikkijMadison> yes bitch
<NikkijMadison> cum for nikkkij now
<Mindij69> will you cum on my tits?
<NikkijMadison> of course
<NikkijMadison> turn over
<Mindij69> mmmmmm
<Mindij69> so close
<Mindij69> want same time
<NikkijMadison> you didnt cum
<Mindij69> about to
<NikkijMadison> you want her back in
<Mindij69> cum on me first
<NikkijMadison> nikkij stands over the bitch
<Mindij69> mark this bitch
<NikkijMadison> finishes stroking and spurts all over the bitches tits
<Mindij69> cumming now....
<NikkijMadison> awsosme
<NikkijMadison> scream bitch
<Mindij69> so good
<NikkijMadison> and you thought this bitch couldnt
<NikkijMadison> eat my cum bitchh
<Mindij69> mmmmm
<NikkijMadison> dont swallow
<NikkijMadison> i want it all in your mouth
<Mindij69> ok
<NikkijMadison> well
<Mindij69> i need to come to beach soon

<NikkijMadison> yes you do

No comments:

Post a Comment