Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another First Timer ... Is This Like Being A Fame Whore


I remember mine very well. I started dressing at a very young age and have been a Tgirl all my life. I have always wanted to be with a man but was afraid to. I was afraid I wouldn't like it and I loved the fantasy. One night while I was dressed I stopped at a park in Van Nuys Ca. A guy came up to me and started talking. I knew what he wanted and he seemed really nice and before I even tought about it I was rubbing his cock through his shorts.

I could feel it growing and I wanted to touch it so I put my hand in his shorts and started playing with his cock. I was surprised how much I liked it, I mean I loved playing with that big thick cock. I invited him back to my place and went straight to the bedroom. I told him to get comfy while I went in the bathroom and slipped into a sexy teddy.

When I came out he was naked on the bed. He pulled me down and started kissing me and my hand went straight for that beautiful cock. I went down and started to suck on his balls and licking his cock like a lollipop, then wrapped my lips around it and took as much in my mouth as I could. So much for being afraid I wouldn't like it. I loved it.

I guess he was married because his wife called while I was sucking him, but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop, It felt so good. I didn't know what I would do when he came, but when he did he pulled out and shot his big load alover my face. We both layed down and drifted off to sleep, me with his cum all over my face.

About an hour later he woke me up and said he had to go, but I wanted more. I started sucking his soft cock and I could feel it growing and getting hard in my mouth. He told me to "suck it bitch" and suck it I did. He soon came again but this time he didn't pull out. He gave me a mouthful of delicious cum that I swallowed and suck out every drop. He then got dressed kissed me and told me I was a real good cocksucker and he left. I hope his wife didn't want any that night, cause I drained him pretty good.

Im not afraid anymore, I know I am a cock whore.

Sally

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of my first time. Only, after a warm up to hardness, he put me on my back. With my nyloned legs up he penetrated me bareback until completion. I loved the feeling of juice being enjected. Yep. Cock is good. Since then, Gurl cock is better, yet.

    ReplyDelete