Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gentlemen's Club Etiquette


4. Leave a good tip
Keeping in mind that the women interviewed are professionals with commendable careers, some of them fantasized about being strippers, while others took things a step further and imagined being prostitutes. Obviously, the fantasy is romanticized beyond belief because the life of either is not so glamorous that women would opt to have it as a career choice.
"While I'm performing a lap dance for my customer, he hands me a $100 bill and requests that I perform the lap dance... minus his pants," Tina boldly stated. When I asked Amber about her prostitution fantasy, she said, "The gentleman would pick me up in his expensive car and I would ride him in the driver's seat in some dingy back alley. He would pay me my fee and I'd be on my way."

5 comments:

  1. I have a complementary fantasy. I would pay to an atractive and sexy woman to have her the way i want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It arouses me the idea of paying a beautiful woman to be mine, to buy her, to make her undress for me, to humilliate her and use her every way i want, without asking her if she likes or agrees. I would like to buy and have a whore, making her feel that she it's a whore, and that i have the right to sread her legs and use her. But only as a fantasy, it probably wouldn't work with a real prostitute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly right. Aniway, it was good to share it.

    ReplyDelete