Monday, November 29, 2010

Cadillac Ranch

This has been a long time coming. Here's a teaser ...
I did make the Reunion after all. Chelsea went with me but couldn’t stay.  We both wore black. I was in a black cocktail dress that showed off my boobies. I wore pantyhose but no panties (I did have a red pair stuffed in my clutch).  I wore a red lacy bra no straps with 3” red CMFM heels.  Chelsea was a little more conservative. Her LBD was short but she wore panties but no pantyhose.  She also had red heels.
Robbie, Mindi, Steven and the group were outside on the second floor lounges…  It was a gorgeous night. .. So Chelsea and I made a grand entrance. Steven was there with Cindi, his fiancee as we learned later. Chris and David were there with their wives Janet and Melissa.  Steven’s was speechless. Robbie and Mindi hugged us both, then Robbie introduced me and I introduced Chelsea … then Robbie couldn’t resist so he had to mention ‘that you all know Nikkij from high school.”  I must admit I got a few blank stares from Chris and David and even Janet, who was Chris’ gf from school.  Melissa had no clue. Then Robbie said … not too loud thank you very much… that I was called Jimmy then.  Janet’s hand went to her mouth. Chris couldn’t stop coughing. David gave me a big smile. Melissa still didn’t have a clue.
Now Steven started to talk but Cindi grabbed his hand let’s take walk. Steven leaned in to whisper that’s he’d be right back.
We all talked about many things but no one was brave enough to ask a lot questions yet. Chelsea and I talked mostly with Robbie and Mindi, who couldn’t take her hands off me.
After a few glasses of red wine, Chelsea had to leave… no babysitter for the night … so we slipped out for a few minutes. I told everyone I would be back as we both left to walk to her car.  Chelsea and I held hands as we left. We crossed the pedestrian bridge to the garage and I could see Steven leave. I think he was going to follow us.
Now it was Chelsea’s turn to have her hands all over me. Yummy! We kissed a long good bye. We were meeting for breakfast… she knew I was going home with someone … but not sure who yet.  As I turned to walk back towards the bridge I saw a shadow…. Yep it was Steven.
“So you really are a bitch now. You are beautiful. You didn’t cut off that perfect cock of yours did you?  
I just smiled and flashed Steven my hard clitty tucked in my pantyhose. “Nope, and it’s yours any time!”
We chatted for a few minutes and I reached down and patted the bulge in his pants. “Your Bitch will be missing you again… let’s go join the others and catch up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment