Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nikkij Was Dessert!

At ten minutes after six, Richard walked in.  He’s a very handsome man; he doesn’t look sixty-three.  As he sat down, he saw me at the bar, but didn’t let on to Katherine. Her back was to me.
I was glancing over at their table; doing my normal eye contact flirting. When I caught him looking I very shyly looked away. The bar was starting to fill up and two gentlemen sat down next to me. They tried to flirt with me. Then the bartender lean over, pointed to Richard and Katherine and said they wanted to buy me a drink.   I nodded yes, then turned and mouthed a thank you with one of my big smiles. Both Katherine and Richard toasted me with their drinks.
After a few minutes, also, as planned, I walked over to their table to personally thank them for the glass of wine.  We exchanged introductions and Katherine asked me to join them. Of course I did.
Richard was very attentive to both of us. We small talked. I said I from San Francisco was in town for a business meeting. We talked about the City, our favorite places, the wine country. They were here for a convention; Richard made a presentation this afternoon.  They invited me to join them for an early dinner at DC Coast. I faked hesitation but Katherine urged me to join them. We caught a cab and were seated right away.  There was more small talk at dinner.
Katherine and I went to the ladies room together.  “Everything is going well Nikkij… when we get back to the hotel, I will invite you back to our suite for a night cap. Richard will pour us all a drink and when he does, slip off to the bathroom. You can slither out of the cute little dress of yours when you come back to join us.  
On cue, we left the restaurant; took a quick cab back… and on the way to the elevators, Katherine said, “Please join us for a nightcap in our suite. We have a nice port. It will be a nice way to end the evening. “
Richard followed the script and I slipped off to the powder room.  I took off my dress,  straightened out my bustier, adjusted my bell, and my clitty pendant in my panties. When I returned to the room, Katherine had removed back suit jacket, revealing a see-thru lacy blouse, with a lacy bra holding up her boobies. Yes they were very nice. She was rubbing her boobies into Richards’ chest as she leaned to kiss him.   They both turned as they felt my presence back in the main room.
Richard smiled at his wife… and then asked me to twirl around.  As I did, he spotted my bulge… “Oh Katherine you didn’t.”  “Yes I did Richard and she has a very nice surprise for you!”
On cue, I wiggled out of my panties and let them drop to the floor. As I did my bell began to ring.  As I did that Katherine slipped out of skirt, revealing her thigh highs and no panties, as I assume she removed them in the ladies room at DC Coast.  She then turned to unbuckle Richards’s pants. They dropped to the floor. He then showed me his nice hard cock.
Richard sat down in the high back chair.  I then began a slow lap dance so he could take all of me in … boobies, bell, and clitty. During the dance I slid down my bustier to reveal my boobies. All Richard wanted to do was lick them; he then discovered my hard clitty so he didn’t know where to put his hands.  I slid down to begin sucking his cock; then Katherine , who was feeling a little left out, grabbed us both and lead us to the bedroom. She pushed Richard back on the bed and climbed up on him to put her trimmed pussy in his face.  I found his cock and began teasing and sucking it some more.  In no time, his cum was all over my face. Katherine came too but instead of collapsing, she rolled over next to Richard and in no uncertain terms she blurted out ... “Fuck me Bitch!” So I did … I lost count of her orgasms at five… Maybe it was her who had the shemale fantasy.  I came in a rush filling her pussy with my cream.
Richard began kissing us both and nuzzled down to lick my cream out of his wife’s pussy.  I found my clutch and slipped my butt plug in my booty, so it was ready for Richard.  As he was licking his wife’s pussy, I slid under him and began licking his cock again. When I knew he was ready, I fitted him with a condom, I then took a position next to them with my booty in the air. I didn’t have to tell Richard twice. He climbed aboard and gave me a ride.  Katherine wanted to my clitty so she crawled under me.              
I came again and then could feel Richard explode.  Katherine went to the powder room and Richard pulled me down on him so snuggle and kiss me passionately.  I don’t normally do that but I felt a connection to both Katherine and Richard.
When Katherine returned to the bed, I felt a click on my left ankle; then another on my right ankle.  I was cuffed. “Nikkij … spend the night with us. There will be extra in your envelope!”
I nodded yes… She handed me my phone…  “Call Julie and let her know!”

4 comments:

  1. Excellent pictures to go with the story... as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lefty .. use your rightie now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I do - and if I close my eyes, it even feels like someone else giving me a tug job...

    ReplyDelete