Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jana ... Tell me about your first time out in public enfemme!

Thanks babe, i was going to this fetish party "bound" in dc, at the time it was hosted at this club somewhere in adams morgan but when i saw the address it didn't click in my head so i got dressed up in a corset, fishnets, red plaid skirt and boots and headed out with a friend. when the gps led us to the place, i realized that it was smack dab in the middle of adams morgan.

it was a friday night so needless to say it was really crowded outside. i didn't bring a change of clothes so i had to bite the bullet and walk from my car to the club dressed like i was. i only had make up on, no wig so it was clear to everyone what a sissy i am. i definitely got more than a few cat calls but i loved the humiliation


A little humiliation awalys makes my day. So when the party was over did you make your strut back to yur car? Was your friend dressed like you?

hm my friend is a gg, so she was actually dressed kinda butch in a black dress shirt and a silver tie. i was actually pretty nervous about the walk back to my car. there was a lot of people out there and i wasn't sure if somebody was going to do something. i did stop to take some pictures with this group of girls though!

i kind of loved the way they laughed at me. one of them even helped me touch up my lipstick while another ran her hand up my skirt just to see what was under there... when she wrapped her hands around my clitty i started to get hard, her friends laughed and she gave me a slap and walked away

No comments:

Post a Comment