Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Favorite Wine Bars!

The Iron Bridge Wine Company
For all of you Night Owls...the Bridge will be hopping tonite! Chef Chris has fabulous new dishes and there are seats available after 9:00. Why not get the gang together and come over for a late Dinner Party. 4 or more after 9 and Marcie will but you a bottle of wine. I had the scallops last night with the english pea risotto. Unbelievable!
Grapes Wine Bar of Annapolis
‎$2 Buck Sunday - Mars and Venus Cab, Merlot, and Sauv Blanc $2/glass all day Sunday!
Red Red Wine Bar
Time for some live music, y'all. Mike McHenry steps to the mic tonight at 10. See you here!
VIN 909 Winecafe
Specials Tonight:
North Carolina Brown Shrimp, Organic Heirloom Tomatoes, Fresh made Burrata, Local Jalepeno, Seabeans all on a pizza.
Pan Seared Chesapeake Ray with organic purple peps, bananas peps, sungold tomato beurre blanc
Grilled North Carolina Brown Shrimp over Bacon Pickel Salad
Local Blackberry Watermelon Thyme Soup
Delirium Walnut Vanilla Crepes over house made nectarine jam with walnuts and cream

Who wants to buy me a glass?

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely luve that dress and heels!!! Would wear them in a second.

    Have a GREAT date night Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have raised a glass if I knew in time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something else raises up when I look at that pic ; )

    britneyC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree IBWC is excellent. Went there with my lover before the Decemberists show at MMPP in June, and she was impressed. BTW I drove by Liquid Assets in OC yesterday, don't think I spotted you...Lefty

    ReplyDelete
  5. been home for a week ..did you drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afraid not - I was looking for the Dairy Queen at the time!

    ReplyDelete