Friday, April 27, 2012

Mandi ---


Mandij joined the channel.

<NikkijMadison> hello Mandij

<Mandij> Hi :) is it Nikkij tonight?

<NikkijMadison> u are  a mandij too

<NikkijMadison> nikkij is horny

<Mandij> hehe mandi j is tipsy

<NikkijMadison> although I expected phone call soon

<NikkijMadison> booty call time

<Mandij> woo

<NikkijMadison> where did you go

<Mandij> I live in canton/fells in Baltimore

<Mandij> so just the local places

<NikkijMadison> went clubbing

<NikkijMadison> and home alone

<Mandij> hardly clubbing if I am home by 11

<Mandij> work tomorrow

<NikkijMadison> so do I but I will suck some cock before I sleep

<Mandij> mmmm good for you

<NikkijMadison> so what intrigues you about me?

<Mandij> you just seem like a fun personality

<NikkijMadison> thank you I am

<Mandij> good

<NikkijMadison> some say a little strange but I have always enjoyed strange

<Mandij> nothing wrong with that

<NikkijMadison> do you have an office job

<Mandij> yup, boring but pays the bills

<NikkijMadison> and keeps u in panties

<NikkijMadison> oops that me

<Mandij> well me too

<Mandij> maybe not tonight though, bedtime so just shorts

<NikkijMadison> we might have to compare collections

<NikkijMadison> always wear night gowns to bed

<Mandij> nice

<NikkijMadison> love nylon

<NikkijMadison> black

<Mandij> not me, I’ll wear comfy shorts and a t

<NikkijMadison> what would you wear for me

<Mandij> ummm what time of night ;)

<NikkijMadison> would it matter

<Mandij> 7 inch strappy and nothing else?

<NikkijMadison> my ex wife had me wear stockings and garters every night when I got home

<NikkijMadison> so you could peg me often

<Mandij> nice and for the booty call tonight?

<NikkijMadison> black night gown... red heels cock ring on my clitty

<Mandij> yup nice strappy and I would rub your lil clitty till you cum

<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhh

<Mandij> sounds sassy

<NikkijMadison> she would enjoy that

<Mandij> good

<NikkijMadison> I would assume I have the biggest clitty you would rub

<NikkijMadison> I am 1005 shaved

<NikkijMadison> %

<Mandij> good

<Mandij> I might be 100% horny cause of the drinking

<NikkijMadison> so would you enjoy her in you too?

<NikkijMadison> I am

<Mandij> yes at times I would love to feel it

<Mandij> I love being a switch

<NikkijMadison> so what do you enjoy about sm?

<NikkijMadison> so you would domme me and then be sub to me

<NikkijMadison> I like that in a relationship because I like to switch too

<Mandij> mostly domme

<Mandij> but sometimes I just need to be fucked

<NikkijMadison> so you are mostly les

<Mandij> no not at all

<NikkijMadison> ever sub to MALE

<Mandij> yes

<NikkijMadison> lick my boobies and let me slide my clitty into you ... yum

<Mandij> mhmmm

<NikkijMadison> as a Domme would you stern and forgiving

<Mandij> they look beautiful in the piccys too

<NikkijMadison> ty

<NikkijMadison> I love serving GGs

<Mandij> when she cums id love to rub it between us

<NikkijMadison> ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<NikkijMadison> yummy

<NikkijMadison> would you control my eruptions?

<Mandij> let you cum on my chest and let me share on yours

<NikkijMadison> would love that

<Mandij> make you beg to cum though

<NikkijMadison> Jonathan would have me cum in galls tonight

<NikkijMadison> I love that

<NikkijMadison> cage ME

<Mandij> I’m so fucking turned on now, think I need to go relax ;)

<NikkijMadison> are your fingers on your clitty?

<Mandij> wandering thinking of pegging you

<NikkijMadison> lovely

<NikkijMadison> I would love that

<Mandij> well...you have company coming now to do that job

<NikkijMadison> I will be sucking Him

<NikkijMadison> He doesn't suck me

<NikkijMadison> he will most likely cage me and make me cum in morning when HE leaves

<Mandij> still he will go in your booty?

<NikkijMadison> yes

<Mandij> would love to pinch those nipples while you suck him too

<NikkijMadison> that would be awesome

<NikkijMadison> he has a nice cock too

<NikkijMadison> would love your tongue on my boobies

<Mandij> maybe some nibbles?

<NikkijMadison> yes yes yes

<Mandij> are you a loud lil slut when being taken?

<NikkijMadison> I like your boobies from your pic

<NikkijMadison> absolutely

<Mandij> awww thankies

<NikkijMadison> but I can moan softly too

<Mandij> wish you were here to lick and moan for me now

<NikkijMadison> me too

<NikkijMadison> would you leash me

<NikkijMadison> make me ply doffie

<Mandij> from time to time sure

<NikkijMadison> doggie

<Mandij> mistyping? Playing with your own clitty for me before he gets here?

<NikkijMadison> do you ever play in public at parties

<NikkijMadison> yes I a m

<Mandij> not yet but curious

<NikkijMadison> she is hard chatting with you

<Mandij> such a turn on for me

<NikkijMadison> love public play

<Mandij> love knowing you are thinking about me sweetie

<NikkijMadison> thinking about your wet lips on my clit and then my tongue lapping up your wet pussy

<Mandij> smooth and soft for you fresh tonight

<NikkijMadison> would love to fuck you hard then slowly and gently lick my cum out of your pussy

<NikkijMadison> my ex wife said I licked pussy better than anyone she ever met

<Mandij> I would get off so many times then

<NikkijMadison> that's a given

<NikkijMadison> and me you

<NikkijMadison> would love to spend long three day rainy weekend with you...

<NikkijMadison> visit all your places in canton and then suck and fuck

<Mandij> hehe, well I have to be honest, I just got out my vibe thinking of your fucking me

<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> describe?

<Mandij> just a nice lil bullet, nothing compared to what is coming to see you soon to suck

<NikkijMadison> he's huge

<NikkijMadison> I have a few vibes too

<Mandij> wow lucky you ;)

<Mandij> for both reasons

<NikkijMadison> I have pre cum for him

<Mandij> no real cum for me yet, pffft

<NikkijMadison> not yet

<NikkijMadison> if I go I will have to change gown

<NikkijMadison> re you naked

<Mandij> tshirt on, shorts and ankle

<NikkijMadison> no panties

<NikkijMadison> love ankles

<NikkijMadison> your s just a chain or have words

<Mandij> well shorts at ankles, no panties

<Mandij> but you should get nakie for me before he comes

<NikkijMadison> in gown

<NikkijMadison> no respectful tgirl is ever completely naked

<Mandij> not even at a Dommes pleasure?

<NikkijMadison> never had a domme who made me be completely naked

<NikkijMadison> always wanted something femme on me

<NikkijMadison> heels

<NikkijMadison> garters and stockings

<NikkijMadison> thigh highs

<NikkijMadison> collar and leash

<Mandij> oh well that’s still not the gown dear, you could have stockings on thinking of fucking me

<NikkijMadison> have been paraded in public with just leash and heels on several occasions

<Mandij> that is a sight I would enjoy seeing, even in private

<NikkijMadison> would fuck you in my gown...

<NikkijMadison> that's the thrill

<NikkijMadison> my 7 in your bare pussy with my nylon gown on and you licking my nips

<Mandij> wow, I can feel it now

<NikkijMadison> I was paraded around the Folsom Street Fair in Sf just like that

<Mandij> I need to fuck you too though, hear your Nikki screams and moans for more and deeper

<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> how is vibe working

<NikkijMadison> how many o's at one time for you?

<Mandij> ummmm getting closer imagining seeing your face and body rocking while I peg that perfect lil booty

<NikkijMadison> as you reach around and stoke her

<NikkijMadison> have you used a peg often?

<Mandij> I can cum 2, sometimes 3 times if I’m rolling through them right

<NikkijMadison> hmmmmmmmmmm

<NikkijMadison> long ones

<Mandij> depends, usually quick and intense

<NikkijMadison> do you need penetration or can you cum while being licked?


<Mandij> licked is best

<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> do you have a gf?

<Mandij> can’t believe I’m saying all this, sheesh

<Mandij> nope I’m single

<NikkijMadison> ever been married

<Mandij> no, not yet

<NikkijMadison> marry a man or woman or want to stay single?

<NikkijMadison> or marry a shemale

<NikkijMadison> lol

<Mandij> lol not ready to settle down yet, but eventually who knows

<Mandij> right now I want to grab that leash and make you mount me

<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> been married

<NikkijMadison> She was my Domme

<NikkijMadison> taught me a lot about being femme and help me perfect my cock sucking

<Mandij> I read that read your profile a few times actually

<Mandij> and that makes your guest very happy

<Mandij> hope she practiced your fucking and pussy licking too

<NikkijMadison> I licked her pussy daily

<NikkijMadison> I fucked her often up un till the last year

<Mandij> oh good

<NikkijMadison> she caught me with her assistant w/o her permission

<Mandij> uh oh

<NikkijMadison> then we started dating her current husband

<Mandij> oh I see

<NikkijMadison> he wanted her all to himself

<NikkijMadison> so they bought me out

<Mandij> awww

<NikkijMadison> he was more into bois

<NikkijMadison> oaky I like the way it is now

<Mandij> that’s good then

<NikkijMadison> yes

<NikkijMadison> like trying to get into your panties

<Mandij> they are shorts, I already said that

<Mandij> and you in them already

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> I mean real time

<Mandij> well...I’m busy this weekend but maybe next weekend meet for a drink?

<NikkijMadison> you might wear shorts when I meet you but I am sure you will have a lovely g string on underneath

<NikkijMadison> that might work

<Mandij> cool

<NikkijMadison> are you getting fucked this weekend

<Mandij> no :( not yet at least

<Mandij> shame too cause I’m so fucking horny, I’m about to explode

<NikkijMadison> you go girl

<NikkijMadison> why not pretty girl like you

<Mandij> I will, I’m going to fuck myself silly once we stop chatting

<Mandij> I’m not into random hookups

<NikkijMadison> no one night stands

<Mandij> nope

<NikkijMadison> you mean I may get more cock than you

<NikkijMadison> lol

<NikkijMadison> you know they say that about tgirls

<Mandij> what’s that?

<NikkijMadison> that tgirls get more cock then GGs

<NikkijMadison> or that tgirls suck cock better than GGs

<NikkijMadison> just like a another woman licks pussy better than any male

<Mandij> hehe well you probably do get more cock, I haven’t been laid in a month

<NikkijMadison> ouch

<NikkijMadison> today Thursday ... the fifth day of the week

<NikkijMadison> = seven

<Mandij> wow

<Mandij> good for you

<NikkijMadison> I am sage and stay safe

<Mandij> I’m just trying to hold out one orgasm on a vibe before bed, sheesh

<NikkijMadison> maybe I need to come up there tonight

<NikkijMadison> lol

<Mandij> lol

<NikkijMadison> you ever have bbc

<Mandij> yeah....not for me, I guess I’m boring

<NikkijMadison> too big or

<NikkijMadison> the scent

<Mandij> that and the whole visual, it’s bad to say, but it is unappealing to me

<NikkijMadison> I understand

<NikkijMadison> what are your limits

<Mandij> is that in your future tonight?

<NikkijMadison> weekend

<Mandij> cool

<NikkijMadison> will get paid tribute this weekend

<Mandij> limits are my ass, unprotected anywhere, bodily fluids

<NikkijMadison> doing three

<NikkijMadison> I don't do bareback

<Mandij> I’m still just imagining you in the gown pulling it down and rubbing your boobies before he gets there

<NikkijMadison> you can do my booty

<NikkijMadison> booty

<Mandij> think im am gonna go now, can’t hold out much longer

<NikkijMadison> I will tell him about you... maybe let him read our chat

<NikkijMadison> I will stroke my clitty and let her cum in my hands then rub all over my boobies

<NikkijMadison> and tell him that you were the reason

<NikkijMadison> cum for me here

<Mandij> what a turn on that was you just said

<NikkijMadison> yummy

<NikkijMadison> I mean it

<Mandij> yeah?

<NikkijMadison> if you send me that pic of you again I would shown him too

<Mandij> k

<Mandij> sent face too but don’t share that one ok?

<NikkijMadison> thank you ... of course now

<NikkijMadison> lovely

<Mandij> nikkij I’m so close to cumming tonight

<NikkijMadison> so cum for me sandy

<NikkijMadison> I will cum for you thinking of your bare pussy

<Mandij> that’s what turns me on more than anything

<NikkijMadison> what I just said

<NikkijMadison> I know you have had threesomes

<Mandij> mhmmm someone else cumming for me drives me over the edge

<NikkijMadison> so you would love to have me on a leash in public and have I stroked her for you... knowing it was for you?

<Mandij> yes and then cum home and hear you beg and plead for me to cum so you know you made me happy

<NikkijMadison> awesome love that

<NikkijMadison> and make me cum for you again

No comments:

Post a Comment