Sunday, November 18, 2012

How do you AnswerThese Questions?


  • Describe your true feelings when you put panties on?
 
I get a rush and tingle as I begin to slide into my panties. My clitty twitches and begins to grow.

  • when you put stockings on clean shaven legs?

I love the smooth sliding feel as I slide the thigh highs on my smooth legs. the tightness like two hands clasping my legs tight.


  • when you put your lipstick on?

I feel a smirk and smile as I place the lipstick on. They make them shine sparkle and fresh. Looks like a pretty woman's mouth

  • when you fit your toes in heels?

I feel the slight constricting as my feet slide into the heels. My toes bunch together and my ass lifts as they fit my feet. Like slippers that transform me.

  • when you look in the mirror?
 
I see the woman inside when I look in the mirror, a changing of the old to the new. I feel free, I feel like myself is looking back. I see the hair, the clothes, makeup, I see Nikkij.

  • when you paint your toes?

I am always nervous painting my toes, but when finished I feel like a little girl and like to model them off.


  • when you step out?

 I feel ready, hot and sexy when I step out the door. I feel confident and ready to show the world Nikkij.

  • when you meet your lover fully dressed?
I feel bubbly inside tingly all over when I step out dressed and my lover lays his eyes on me. I feel like a slut in heat, my mouth waters, my ass twitches, and my clitty grows. I know I am about to get the dick like a good girl


  • when you meet your friends at local bar?
I feel like one of the girls, no care at all. I am free with them, I do not think of me as a guy only one of the other girls.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my ! That is one amazing outfit, made all the more beautiful by your dazzling smile.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture works much better for me when I imagine myself in livery, on my knees in front you, and you lift that luscious dress up a few more inches and let me have my reward for proper service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just isn't fair. You are so beautiful and I want your clitty in my mouth so badly !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel all the same emotions when preparing myslef to be the woman I want to be or should I say the slut I desire to be. I only wish I was as beautiful and convincing as you are.
    Roxanne5551 at sounds like wahoo dot ca.

    ReplyDelete