Saturday, February 23, 2013

Paige



paigeladyboi joined the channel.
<paigeladyboi> Hi Nikki
<NikkijMadison1> hey paige
<NikkijMadison1> so how long you been paige
<paigeladyboi> I don't live as paige full time, but about 7-8 years
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> you started when i did
<NikkijMadison1> who knows
<paigeladyboi> Oh cool. :)
<NikkijMadison1> i found my sisters teddies and that's all she wrote
<paigeladyboi> aw cute. I've always wanted to wear a teddie
<NikkijMadison1> they are awesome ... still have many
<NikkijMadison1> great with snaps at crotch
<NikkijMadison1> are you bi
<paigeladyboi> I am
<NikkijMadison1> i love the little school girl look
<paigeladyboi> heehee, thank you. its my favorite
<NikkijMadison1> white thigh highs would be perfect
<paigeladyboi> oh, you're so right, I should get some.
<NikkijMadison1> have you dress for your men as paige
<NikkijMadison1> get several
<NikkijMadison1> would add frilly low cut blouse
<NikkijMadison1> also see through nylon
<paigeladyboi> no i haven't
<paigeladyboi> Oo you have the best ideas. I'd love to just let you dress me up heehee
<NikkijMadison1> would wear vest with push up bra
<NikkijMadison1> geta little leash and little pearl choker
<paigeladyboi> Mmmm :) sounds nice
<NikkijMadison1> i would take you =under my wing
<NikkijMadison1> you in college
<paigeladyboi> I'd love to be under you.
<paigeladyboi> And learn from you
<paigeladyboi> I am
<NikkijMadison1> you like labyboi clit
<NikkijMadison1> ladyboi
<paigeladyboi> I love it
<NikkijMadison1> awesome
<NikkijMadison1> who knows about paige
<paigeladyboi> just a few female friends
<NikkijMadison1> do they see her often
<paigeladyboi> no
<NikkijMadison1> too bad just know about her
<paigeladyboi> yeah.
<NikkijMadison1> so when will the world get to see her
<paigeladyboi> idk i'm kinda shy about it
<NikkijMadison1> so was i until my sisters helped with my feminity
<NikkijMadison1> will your female friends help
<paigeladyboi> sometimes. It'd be nicer to have some one like you to help me
<NikkijMadison1> true
<NikkijMadison1> you in school or working full time
<paigeladyboi> i'm in school
<NikkijMadison1> college
<NikkijMadison1> what will you do this summer
<paigeladyboi> College yeras. Idk I'm looking for internships/work
<NikkijMadison1> ic
<NikkijMadison1> summer intern at the back and be femmeall summer
<NikkijMadison1> femme
<paigeladyboi> the back?
<NikkijMadison1> beach
<NikkijMadison1> i live at the beach
<NikkijMadison1> sorry
<NikkijMadison1> with two bi guys
<paigeladyboi> Oo that sounds delightful
<paigeladyboi> Do you look good in a bikini, i don't think i would.
<NikkijMadison1> yes i do
<NikkijMadison1> wear a one piece until you are ready
<NikkijMadison1> you will look like sissy boy that's all
<paigeladyboi> :3 you're really tempting me. I think I might
<paigeladyboi> do you have any pics of you in a bikini?
<NikkijMadison1> you would not have your own bedroom
<NikkijMadison1> you most likely would sleep on doggie bed
<NikkijMadison1> i do myself some nights
<NikkijMadison1> ever been in chastity or doggie cage
<paigeladyboi> heehee, no Ma'am
<NikkijMadison1> i live with two bi MEN
<NikkijMadison1> have my own room
<NikkijMadison1> i service them daily
<NikkijMadison1> work at their bars
<NikkijMadison1> ma THEIR FUCK TOY
<NikkijMadison1> bars
<paigeladyboi> Whoa, thats really cool.
<NikkijMadison1> keep the condo cleaned
<NikkijMadison1> at the beach daily
<NikkijMadison1> beach
<NikkijMadison1> have ability to get full tan on the roof of building
<NikkijMadison1> would you have trouble been girl 24/7
<paigeladyboi> i would here
<paigeladyboi> and i'm shy about my voice
<NikkijMadison1> work on it
<NikkijMadison1> was too
<NikkijMadison1> chnaged it
<NikkijMadison1> as best i could
<paigeladyboi> cool
<NikkijMadison1> no longer get heads to turn when i speak... most turn when they look at my booty
<paigeladyboi> Heehee nice

No comments:

Post a Comment