Saturday, April 6, 2013

Its All About HIM


SmalltownDom joined the channel.
<SmalltownDom> hi
<NikkijMadison> hello
<NikkijMadison> and your name is?
<NikkijMadison> you are st8MAN who loves T's
<SmalltownDom> TJ
<SmalltownDom> straight
<SmalltownDom> never had a t
<NikkijMadison> hello TJ
<SmalltownDom> i bet you like straight man fucking you
<NikkijMadison> then you have never had your cock sucked
<NikkijMadison> i suck a lot of st8 men
<SmalltownDom> i have by girls
<NikkijMadison> i t will give you the best bj ever
<SmalltownDom> you better
<SmalltownDom> everyday i see you
<SmalltownDom> how many blowjobs do you give a day?
<NikkijMadison> six or more
<NikkijMadison> sometimes over 10
<SmalltownDom> how many do you give at work?
<NikkijMadison> depends two or three
<NikkijMadison> sometimes none
<NikkijMadison> i do Ralph and tommy everyday sometimes twice
<SmalltownDom> what do your bosses think?
<NikkijMadison> I live with my bosses
<NikkijMadison> they own the bar
<SmalltownDom> that's why you got hired
<NikkijMadison> sorta
<NikkijMadison> but i am a great bartender
<NikkijMadison> what type of business you in
<SmalltownDom> engineering
<NikkijMadison> are you a multi millionaire yet
<SmalltownDom> and starting real estate
<SmalltownDom> not yet
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> so would you play with her or ignore her
<NikkijMadison> her = my clitty
<SmalltownDom> i dont know, i need to see her better
<SmalltownDom> is that the kind of Master you are looking for?
<NikkijMadison> i am a sex toy and Dominants fuel my kinky passion
< 
<SmalltownDom> good
<SmalltownDom> get me off now
<SmalltownDom> let me see you masterbait
<NikkijMadison> how so
<SmalltownDom> i want to see you webcam
<SmalltownDom> and see naughty pics from you
<SmalltownDom> now
<NikkijMadison> wont happen
<NikkijMadison> i don't know you
<SmalltownDom> spanks your ass
<SmalltownDom> i see you are looking to relocate
<SmalltownDom> is this true?
<NikkijMadison> for the right situation
<NikkijMadison> i have been in Dallas for two years
<NikkijMadison> moved her in july
<NikkijMadison> i havea good thing going right now
<SmalltownDom> i see that
<NikkijMadison> cock assured every day and i get some variety and i live at the beach
<SmalltownDom> you must get free rent and plenty of cock to suck
<NikkijMadison> i do i have my own room in the three stroy condo
<NikkijMadison> i get paid at work and get to share in any pimp money
<NikkijMadison> sometimes i sleep with Tommy and Ralph
<NikkijMadison> sometimes mi don't
<SmalltownDom> are they your owners?
<NikkijMadison> sometimes i sleep in a cage or on a doggie bed at the foot of their bed
<NikkijMadison> no ownership per se
<NikkijMadison> there is control yes
<NikkijMadison> and they are Dominant yes
<NikkijMadison> not collared
<NikkijMadison> but i do wear collars for my leashes
<SmalltownDom> how do they humiliate you?
<NikkijMadison> last night we went to a gay bar in Rehobeth Beach. I was leashed and had to flash my caged clitty on command
<SmalltownDom> that's hot
<NikkijMadison> i wore a short skirt
<NikkijMadison> yes it was
<SmalltownDom> what did everyone say?
<NikkijMadison> snickers
<NikkijMadison> laughter
<NikkijMadison> opportunity to be pimped
<NikkijMadison> gays are not into tgirls
<NikkijMadison> bi and st8 men are
<NikkijMadison> besides i am known there
<NikkijMadison> just a typical nikkij scene
<SmalltownDom> well i would have made you swallow my piss in front of them
<SmalltownDom> i would piss in your drinks and the only time you are allowed to drink alcohol is if its diluted with my piss
<NikkijMadison> not that raunchy of a place
<NikkijMadison> not into golden
<SmalltownDom> what are you limits?
<NikkijMadison> not apain slut
<NikkijMadison> not into bondage
<NikkijMadison> no animals - done it not my thing
<NikkijMadison> no golden - done it not my thing
<NikkijMadison> no kids, scat, blood needles
<NikkijMadison> i like leashes, cuffs, plugs, dildoes, chastity, cages doggie
<NikkijMadison> i have done pny but enjoy doggie better
<NikkijMadison> humiliation
<NikkijMadison> here for the kink not the pain
<SmalltownDom> animals is so kinky
<NikkijMadison> went through that stage
<SmalltownDom> you wanted it or your Master
<SmalltownDom> tell me about it
<NikkijMadison> i got fuck by a Sheppard a few times
<NikkijMadison> not my thing not much to tell
<NikkijMadison> i was in dallas i was pimped to two latinos for the weekend
<NikkijMadison> i was kept in a cage for the weekend and one afternoon they showed with one of their dogs
<SmalltownDom> did they record that?
<SmalltownDom> dog cum in you?
<NikkijMadison> dog cummed in me
<NikkijMadison> they may have i don't think
<NikkijMadison> i am sure they did phone pics
<NikkijMadison> you have no control over that
<SmalltownDom> you have no control?
<SmalltownDom> so you like my profile more than most on here?
<NikkijMadison> what?
<NikkijMadison> do i like your profile better than others?
<SmalltownDom> yes
<SmalltownDom> what do you like most about me;)
<SmalltownDom> i like your pics of you in dresses
<SmalltownDom> and i like older women
<NikkijMadison> that you are younger... i love young studs
<NikkijMadison> i like your cock
<NikkijMadison> i like that you are arrogant
<SmalltownDom> SINCE YOU HAVE TRANSITIONED
<SmalltownDom> whats the youngest guy you've fucked
<SmalltownDom> i''m confident babe;)
<NikkijMadison> 18
<NikkijMadison> oldest 76
<NikkijMadison> and you
<SmalltownDom> 18
<SmalltownDom> 40s
<NikkijMadison> you like your cock sucked
<NikkijMadison> what intrigues you about me
<SmalltownDom> that you could move here, and you would be under my control
<SmalltownDom> i'd dress you sexy in dresses or just slutty
<SmalltownDom> make you be a bartender
<SmalltownDom> chastity you to make sure you are NO ONE but your Master's
<NikkijMadison> okay but thats your desires ... what is it about me
<NikkijMadison> you are not bi
<SmalltownDom> nope
<SmalltownDom> that you are submissive
<SmalltownDom> love girls in dresses
<SmalltownDom> which you rock
<NikkijMadison> i love to wear dresses
<NikkijMadison> always submissive to Dominant male
<SmalltownDom> as i'd want you to be
<SmalltownDom> you'd be here to please me
<NikkijMadison> i also love to wear stockings and garters daily
<NikkijMadison> that's your desire
<NikkijMadison> not what intrigues you about me
<NikkijMadison> if i moved there who would really know about me
<SmalltownDom> no one would know you are a tgril
<SmalltownDom> t girl
<SmalltownDom> you would be my secret
<NikkijMadison> no one
<NikkijMadison> would i live as your gf
<SmalltownDom> everyone would i'm kinky for fucking an older woman, but deep down you have a clit that i control
<SmalltownDom> yes
<SmalltownDom> you would be my gf in public, slave at all times
<NikkijMadison> i assume i would be in chastity all the time
<NikkijMadison> what you have other gfs over
<NikkijMadison> would you
<SmalltownDom> its my choice, i'm the Dominate
<SmalltownDom> how would you feel to be in chastity all the time?
<NikkijMadison> sure it is but you are st8 you will tire of me w/o a GG
<SmalltownDom> well when i work out of town, i'd bring you with and have you stay in the hotel to please me
<SmalltownDom> and find a GG to join us
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i love sucking pussy
<NikkijMadison> pick her up in a hotel bar
<NikkijMadison> do you travel outside of Dakota
<NikkijMadison> before i went full time i was a vp marketing and travelled a lot
<SmalltownDom> i mostly travel around Dakota for work
<NikkijMadison> always went to bar enfemme
<SmalltownDom> but go to concerts out of state
<SmalltownDom> good
<SmalltownDom> if you ever DONT pass, you would get beat when we got home
<NikkijMadison> i always pass
<NikkijMadison> remember i am not into pain
<NikkijMadison> beatings dont go for me
<SmalltownDom> i know, that's why you will have to pass
<NikkijMadison> thats a given
<SmalltownDom> i have a cuddly side to me too
<SmalltownDom> i dont know if all Doms do
<NikkijMadison> most do
<SmalltownDom> but i love to kiss/cuddle/give massages
<SmalltownDom> so you wont know which side you will get from me
<NikkijMadison> but you are st8 remember
<SmalltownDom> does that turn you on to keep saying that?
<NikkijMadison> trust i will always know
<NikkijMadison> no not really
<NikkijMadison> but i have to keep it in contest
<SmalltownDom> what do you mean?
<NikkijMadison> long term does not work with st8 men
<NikkijMadison> it just doesn't
<NikkijMadison> i have tried it
<NikkijMadison> if you are secretly bi
<NikkijMadison> that's something else
<NikkijMadison> that's why i asked what intrigued you about me
<SmalltownDom> how long have you dated straight guys for?
<NikkijMadison> well since i was 17 really
<SmalltownDom> so you do like us:)
<NikkijMadison> of course
<SmalltownDom> you want to be a straight guys girl:)
<NikkijMadison> its cool to date them and be their "side" girl or kept mistress but it never works out LT
<NikkijMadison> you are st8 and you want pussy
<NikkijMadison> living witha couple works
<NikkijMadison> my ex wife and i worked because SHE had bfs
<NikkijMadison> see you are bored with me already
<SmalltownDom> i'm not
<SmalltownDom> you cant get pregnant
<SmalltownDom> i like anal more than pussy
<SmalltownDom> you would be my main girl, if anything, i'd have a girl on the side
<NikkijMadison> so you have bi tendencies
<NikkijMadison> is your booty a virgin
<SmalltownDom> love girls licking my ass
<SmalltownDom> tongue fuckign it
<NikkijMadison> no pentration
<NikkijMadison> dildo or strap on
<NikkijMadison> would you touch my clitty?
<SmalltownDom> not by those
<SmalltownDom> yes, i would touch your clitty if you were my gf
<NikkijMadison> really
<NikkijMadison> have you ever touched another guy?
<NikkijMadison> well
<SmalltownDom> NO
<SmalltownDom> i do find your clit sexy on you
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> here's what i would need from my st8 male
<NikkijMadison> he would treat me like a lady in public unless the public a 'scene" location where i could be humiliated or at least treated like a bitch
<NikkijMadison> in private i would be HIS slut not HIS slave
<NikkijMadison> i love chastity
<NikkijMadison> so that's not an issue
<SmalltownDom> i could provide that
<NikkijMadison> i would always be dressed enfemme and that in itself will turn HIM on everyday ... knowing that my panties are filled with a fully functional clit
<NikkijMadison> HE will honor me in public
<NikkijMadison> not be afraid to show me off
<NikkijMadison> HE doesn't have to suck me
<SmalltownDom> i would, you will look sexy in public for me, so i would show you off
<NikkijMadison> as i have no issue with j/o for HIM daily
<NikkijMadison> I said honor me
<NikkijMadison> showing me off is not honoring me
<SmalltownDom> oh, i am nice....so i would treat you NICE in public
<NikkijMadison> look i am a slut and a bitch but you as a st8 male must show me public respect or we won't be able to pass it off
<NikkijMadison> i love anal but i love sucking cock more
<NikkijMadison> i will be all over your cock daily
<NikkijMadison> remember i do six now
<NikkijMadison> you can pimp if you can't handle that
<NikkijMadison> I know where you live is a small town so i am okay with the travel bit
<NikkijMadison> even though you are confident and a dominant it will be a struggle for you
<NikkijMadison> bi guys handle me better
<NikkijMadison> and the live in works
<NikkijMadison> Dommes work too
<NikkijMadison> but st8 males full time... it will have its moments for HIM
<NikkijMadison> nothing against you
<SmalltownDom> YOU must be nice as hell to me in public
<NikkijMadison> this is not my first rodeo
<NikkijMadison> i honor my MEN
<SmalltownDom> do not act like a bitch in public, just want to clarify that
<NikkijMadison> i honor my MEN
<NikkijMadison> when i say bitch I don't mean BITCH
<SmalltownDom> ok, thats what worried me
<NikkijMadison> two different attitudes
<SmalltownDom> so how interested are you right now?
<NikkijMadison> i give a lot of comments  and all you asked about  being a bitch
<NikkijMadison> you want a blunt comment
<NikkijMadison> it won't work
<SmalltownDom> i want a partner who is SMART, NICE, SUBMISSIVE
<SmalltownDom> i want all of those
<SmalltownDom> look i have to get running, keep messaging me after this chat though
<NikkijMadison> okay
<SmalltownDom> i am interested in you
<SmalltownDom> and you are interested in me....or my money
<SmalltownDom> or something amazing about me

No comments:

Post a Comment