Monday, June 17, 2013

Who's The Bimbo?


Please Don’t Remove The Text from this post if you’re kind enough to repost, it’s quite important to me - pic without text is here)

Part three of my “bimbo crisis”. Read parts one and two here
******************************************************************************

So I guess I didn’t really answer the Am I a bimbo? question but I think the answer is, yes, but I am my bimbo. I am taking the parts of the bimbo lifestyle that I want and making them my own. There’s no judging panel for the Bimbo World to say if I am or not, only myself – so I’m making the term my own. So here are my bimbo rules for myself.
Proud Bimbo’s Ten Point Manifesto
1. I will make sex a priority always. I can, and will, say no if I don’t want to have sex with someone but I will never say no for misguided moral reasons.

2. I will dress sexily at all times, favouring all things short, tight, low cut, sheer, high-of-heel, and revealing. I will pay special attention to my make-up and keep my body free of hair at all times. 

3. I will do all I can to please men sexually but demand that they do all they can to please me sexually too. I will orgasm as often as I can, by myself and with others. 

4. I will work very hard to make every man’s sexual encounter with me as memorable as possible, using every part of my body and mind.

5. I will be subservient to men only in the bedroom, and then only when I choose. I believe in powerful, intelligent, capable women in the world. 

6. I will do all I can to show my happy side and try to make other people – especially men – happy to be around me. I will compliment men whenever I can to boost their egos (apart from bastards who will, as ever, get the sharp end of my tongue).
7. I will be a “worthless fuckdoll” when I choose to be and only when I choose to be. 

8. I will keep an open mind sexually and aim to try every new sexual experience that comes my way.
9. I will work to improve my sexual skills and my make my body more attractive and better for sex at every opportunity. 

10. I will be a shameless bimbo. By which I mean I will have no shame about my love of sex or the way I dress. 

I reserve the right to change these at any time or leave the bimbo lifestyle at any time, I will also give myself an exit strategy until that point where I decide that I don’t want one. 

(Thanks for listening - let me know what you think via Ask and how your own manifesto is different.)

No comments:

Post a Comment