Friday, May 2, 2014

Pussy Cat!

pussycat joined the channel.
<Your Whore> hey sis

<pussycat> mmmmm ~~ hugs ~~ sis
<Your Whore> whats up for you today
<Your Whore> are you sexy
<pussycat> today ~~ boring laundry and just regular life stuff
<Your Whore> i know somebody always has to do it
<pussycat> no cock today ~~ so it is just the dildos
<Your Whore> yah
<Your Whore> no place to go play
<pussycat> whats up with you
<Your Whore> going shopping later
<pussycat> today i'm just doin my stuff with a large plug in my pussy ~~ that is the only good feeling
<pussycat> mmmmm ~~ shopping ~~ fun
<pussycat> whats you shopping for ~~ or just lookin
<Your Whore> just looking with two milfs
<pussycat> that is fun ~~
<Your Whore> 'then i think we are trolling for cock later
<pussycat> lol ~~ i figured there would be cock situation sometime today ~~ you whore ~~ lol ~~ i luv that about you
<pussycat> wiggle your ass in the stores and malls and see what cock you can catch ~~ mmmmmm
<Your Whore> yeppers
<Your Whore> i am a whore
<pussycat> you ever sucked cock in semi public ~~ like a store
<pussycat> one minute ~~ need to change a load ~~ laundry that is
<Your Whore> yes yes yes
<pussycat> yo really are a whore ~~ that most i did was suck cock in a vehicle ~~ but you are a real whore ~~ sucking cock in public ~~ where was it
<Your Whore> where wasnt it
<Your Whore> parks, beach
<Your Whore> pools

<Your Whore> parking lots
<Your Whore> Starbucks bathroom
<pussycat> you first class whore ~~~ mmmmm
<Your Whore> yeppers
<Your Whore> no semi public for you
<Your Whore> at bdsm parties
<pussycat> so most places when you drive around town you must think ~~ hmmmm i sucked Joe there ~~ i sucked Pete there ~~ and there it was Paul and Fred ~~
<pussycat> the only time was in a guys vehicle as he drove around ~~ then we fucked as cars drove by
<Your Whore> yes i have done that
<pussycat> that drove around thinking of places where you have sucked cock must put a smile on your face ~~ i know i have a big smile on my face right now
<Your Whore> yes it does

<Your Whore> i can look out my window to the pool below and think of many times
<pussycat> lol ~~ you whore ~~ gorgeous
<Your Whore> i like pubic sex
<Your Whore> was at bdsm auction where i was on a picnic table and was auctioned for blow jobs
<pussycat> mmmmm ~~ guys would pay and get a blow job from you ~~ and others watched ~~~ wonderful
<Your Whore> yes
<pussycat> you swallowed every drop
<Your Whore> that wasnt on my body and face
<pussycat> ~~~ that is a whores real picnic
<Your Whore> yeppers
<Your Whore> i love cum
<pussycat> i love cum ~~ i have found lately the guys cum are less bitter ~~ less salty ~~ really tastes good ~~ or maybe i'm getting a better taste for cum ~~
<Your Whore> eating better
<Your Whore> love all kinds
<pussycat> that must be it ~~ the guys are eating better
<Your Whore> i have been known to tell cum and who's it was .. if blindfolded
<Your Whore> also can tell size
<Your Whore> yes yes yes
<Your Whore> practice
<pussycat> i just luv it when the cock is right down my throat and tears in my eyes ~~ and face pressing against his stomach ~~~ mmmmmm
<Your Whore> yes yes yes
<Your Whore> you are whore too ic
<pussycat> ty ~~~ mmmmmmm
<Your Whore> dildo out yet

<pussycat> no ~~ it is a large plug in my cunt ~~ so my cunt is stretched open and loose ~~ a boyfriend really loves my cunt to be loose
<pussycat> so most time when i am home my cunt is plugged
<Your Whore> cool
<Your Whore> i call me ass my cunt too
<Your Whore> my mouth is my pussy
<Your Whore> my clit is she or her
<pussycat> i also have some large and long plugs ~~ triple bulges that i use ~~ so i am stretched open deep inside
<pussycat> lol ~~ you whore ~~ you have each of your holes named ~~ wonderful
<Your Whore> yes

<Your Whore> my ex Ash told me one day that my cock was no longer a dick and was always to be called her or she
<pussycat> my little clit ~~ ins my cockette and i love having it in chasity ~~ i was thinking of locking up today ~~ and staying locked until my nxt date ~~
<pussycat> so that is why your clitty is a she ~~ that is a wonderful story
<pussycat> my clit stays soft on dates now ~~ i love the look of my lil soft clit ~~ and the man with a rock hard cock ~~ makes me feel real femme
<Your Whore> cool
<<pussycat> no ~~ not on hormones ~~ it must be natural ~~ i takes some pills for my breasts to grow ~~ but that is it
<Your Whore> ok
<Your Whore> so you like her soft
Your Whore> you on hormones
<pussycat> mmmmm ~~ yes i luv her soft ~~ the smaller the better ~~ and my lil bag shrunk up real small too ~~ i do luv that


<pussycat> my lil cockette swinging back and forth ~~ while the guys hard cock is fucking my cunt ~~ i luv that view
<Your Whore> me too
<Your Whore> do you do reverse cow girl
<pussycat> you mean me on top ~~ riding a cock
<Your Whore> yes
<pussycat> yes ~~ in fact the last two fuck ~~ last weekend was cow girls
<Your Whore> i love my cunt filled and either me stroking her or having her stroked
<pussycat> i love taking the cock deep inside my cunt ~~ then squeezing the cock with my cunt lips ~ and sorta milking the cock as i sit on top of him
<Your Whore> hmmm
<pussycat> when you stroke her ~~ do you cum with the guy ~~
<Your Whore> i can and have
<pussycat> mmmm ~~ that would be wonderful ~~ i have to admit that is one bad thing about staying soft ~~ is not cumming together
<pussycat> i sorta luv the cow girl or the missionary ~~ any position where we can kiss and fuck too ~~ cause i love kissing while being fucked
<Your Whore> cool
<pussycat> brb ~~ laundry load time
<Your Whore> ok
<pussycat> back ~~ you bitch ~~ you are getting so fucking horny that is switched my plug in my cunt from a single bulge to triple longer and larger plug ~~ i feels wonderful in my cunt
<Your Whore> cool
<pussycat> you were on hormones ~~ weren't you?
<Your Whore> while i got my implants off now
<pussycat> hmmm ~~ for how long
<Your Whore> two years

<pussycat> mmmmm ~~ yes i luv her soft ~~ the smaller the better ~~ and my lil bag shrunk up real small tooo ~~ i do luv that

No comments:

Post a Comment