Sunday, August 22, 2010

My First BBC



My first time was years ago. It was the turning point for me. I was in Dallas visiting some old friends Randy and Megan My friends sort a knew about my bisexuality tendencies but weren’t that sure of the extent. There were both working one night, they worked as waiters so I was on my own for the evening.

This was right after college and I was dressing off and on. I was still torn with my sexuality. I knew I was bi, but I had the urge more and more to dress enfemme. It had become a daily ritual. Thanks to my sisters I had become pretty good at applying my make-up and I have always had a flair to dress. I asked Megan for some help and a little reassurance.

I got up the nerve to borrow one Megan’s tight cocktail dresses. Underneath I wore black stockings, garters and black satin panties. I pushed up my little boy titties with one of Megan’s fancy bras. I put on my one and only pair of CMFM heels. I kept my hair short, so we spiked it. Megan said I looked hot; she snapped a few pictures for Randy. She blurted “He might want a threesome later!”

I checked out a gay club in Oaklawn; it was packed. So tonight Jennie, as my alter ego was known then was on the move.

I ordered a white zinfandel … I might as well play the part tonight. I found a stand-up table. I was checking out the room and my eyes met a black hunk looking at me! This was my first time partying by myself, in drag at a gay club. I tried not to stare butit seemed obvious that I was looking back. He walked to the table and introduced himself. He was nice! We talked for a long while. I remember the club was so crowded, and he was really up on me. Someone bounced into him and he bounced into me.

I felt his crotch, his cock, totally by mistake. I could tell it was thick. I tried to apologize, he was cordial about it. But for the rest of our meet, I would try to look at his crotch when he was not looking. He recognized someone and said he would talk to me later. Yea, sure! I thought. I must have run him off!

I was young and a little frustrated about my appearance so after a few more white zins, I had to pee. I wasn’t sure I was going to stay so I slipped into the ladies room

There were only stall doors in the ladies room. I went into one, but left the door open, since I was only standing and peeing. I hiked my dress, pulled my panties to the side to drain my clitty.

Someone else came in, then I felt a body on me. He said hi! It was the stud I met.

I relaxed a little, but he was really up on me. I could feel his cock on my pantied ass! I was drunk and horny; I felt my ass push back on him. My clitty was still out. He grabbed my hips, pushed me forward and shut the stall door. My mind was racing with thoughts of what was going on, but the dominate thought was - dam he has a big cock.

This big cock black guy, started kissing my neck and reached around and squeezing my nipples through bra holding me close to him. I moved back into him even more. My hand slid between us and went to his big cock that was pressing against my ass. He squeezed my nipples, I would squeeze his thick cock. He whispered in my ear to sit on the toilet. I did without hesitation. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a big thick black cock at least six inches round and 9 inches long. This was my first bbc and I was scared. This was a black man's cock only inches from my mouth. He could tell I was reluctant. He grabbed his cock pointed it to my mouth, grabbed my head and moved into me. I felt this big mushroom head pressing against my lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

I had never sucked bbc before, but I had seen movies of girl's sucking on big black cock. I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer and deeper into my mouth. My mouth was full of black cock. I closed down tight, he moaned. That seemed to get me started. I opened my mouth and let more cock in. I pulled back and slide my wet mouth over his cock. He moaned again and said, you are good little sissy cocksucker! I nursed and sucked his cock for at least 10 minutes. I could hear people, some female voices, some male sounding females voices coming in and out, but I did not want to stop. I wanted him, all of him.

He took his cock out and started spanking my face, rubbing his balls and cock all over my face. I grabbed him with both my hands around his thick cock and put him back in my mouth. I couldn't believe how I was acting and desiring his cock. I took his cock deep into my mouth almost gagging. I tasted his cum; it tasted different, really sweet or maybe it was the white zins. I don't remember and I did not care.

I was sucking and pleasing a black stud. I tasted a little more cum, then he moaned and I tasted a lot of cum. I tried to move off his head, but he held me there, pushing in and out, stretching my jaws. He was cumming, feeling my mouth. Some of his man juice started coming out the sides. He said to swallow it. And again without hesitation, I swallowed his man juice, all of it.

I caught myself licking my lips and to get all of it. I know he saw me. He pulled his cock out and told me to lick it clean for the next sissy bitch. And without hesitation, I licked all the cum and saliva off his monstrous black cock. He told me to put his cock back and zip his pants. Of course I did as I was told.

I was really still in a daze from what I had just done in the stall of a gay club to a big cock black man. A black man's sperm was in my stomach, and all I could think of is how I pleased him and how I really liked it! And when can I do it again!

As I said that was a turning point for me. I knew then what I liked and how I liked it!

Then a big grin came to my face. What will I tell Randy and Megan. I can't wait!

18 comments:

  1. liked the story bunches. i felt like i was there. Yummy
    sissyslavemaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story, sounds like you had alot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoshi -- all i have to do today is to think about and my clitty just oozes.

    It took me 15 hours to write the story. Every time i got to a point, i had to call for a bbc booty call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the story and loved it!!! I was also VERY jealous...I dream of that happening to me! At least I can live vicariously through you. Thanks!!!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash .... thank you. It's was awesome. Still is....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this post? I still remember my first bbc vividly. This brought back wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I need a wet nap since there isn't a handy tongue around. Told you I was digging through your dirty laundry (archives)! Blair would definitely sign up to be some black stud's bitch! I give that story four tugs (stars). Thx for sharing!

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Blair ... have you had your first BBC?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki, though the thought is one of my constant fantasies, I haven't had the pleasure of satiating a BBC. Do you know any black studs who would be willing to take me to the promiseland?

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in Chicago but I travel very frequently! ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure you can find some in Chicago ... are you looking hard enough sis?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obviously not! I need to get myself waxed, plucked, perfumed, prettied up, and appropriately dressed and go on the prowl!

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  13. The old cliche - once you go black you never come back! Actually that is not that far off. I really think it will make me want to further my feminization to the point of no return - complete tgirl lifestyle with breasts, etc. I already think about it constantly and believe the more positive reinforcement you get the more you want to go to the next level. You know what, that might not be so bad. I have been told I am very passable and very pretty. Under the right circumstances (guy, girl, tgirl), I might just walk away from my current life. Wow, that all just came gushing out like a big orgasm.

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soaking!!! I need someone to lick me clean!

    Blair

    ReplyDelete