Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let's Ride



I met Jesse having lunch at a one of those made fresh Mexican restaurants. We hit it off right from the start. Jesse’s a hunk of a man, about 6’4” 240, muscular, nice body and loves to go at it a little rough. Besides having his cock sucked often, Jesse ‘s passion is riding his Harley.
Jesse‘s real cool. When he discovered my surprise, he just said, ”Ah, more for me to love!”
We went riding last Saturday into southern Maryland. I was rather hot pushing my body against Jesse. We ended up in Chesapeake Beach and he pulled into one of the local Biker Bars. As we walked in, Jesse clipped my leash to my choker and let it dangle down the front of my leather jacket.

There were a few guys at the bar; a few more at the tables in the front room. We received more than a few stares. Jesse went to the bar, ordered a couple Yuenglings and gathered my leash to pull me to the back room. “Anyone want to join us?”


I sat down on the floor next to Jesse. The first one to peek his head into the room was Roscoe, as we later learned. She sat down across from Jesse. “Nikkij make Roscoe comfortable!”


I crawled over and unzipped Roscoe’s jeans, pulling out his cock. In no time, I was licking his cum off my lower lip. Roscoe just smiled” You’re good Nikkij!”

Roscoe was soon followed by Larry, Rick , Frank, Jason , Roscoe again, Randy and I think his called himself Cato. I was down to my lacy black bra and tights jeans and boots. When I had finished, I had sucked off six guys, if you count Roscoe twice. Jesse just kicked back, downed a few more beers, amused at my talents.


Since there were no more immediate takers, he gathered my things and led me back into the front room. Jesse put my clothes on one of the tables. He told me to stand and pose for the room. Jesse started talking to the room, to no one in particular, “Look I need some extra cash, so I’m auctioning off this slut for rest of the weekend. Do I have any takers?”


As Jesse was talking my eyes worked the room, seeing the guys perk up. I noticed a few more guys had entered the bar… ones that I didn’t suck off.


From the back of the room, one guy shouted out… “Any conditions?” A big grin crossed Jesse face. “There are none. Just get her home safe so she can go to work on Monday!”


One guy said, I’ll give you $100. Another raised it to $150. Jesse turned to me “Show them your tits Bitch” He reached back and undid my bra. I let it fall to the floor. I heard Frank say $200. I saw Roscoe just shake his head and thought why should he. I got him off twice already.


Another guy threw $300 on the table in front of Jesse. Jesse just smiled. “Turn around Bitch… drop your jeans to your ankles.”


I did as I was told… letting my jeans fall to the floor. I heard a few catcalls. I have a perfect booty that was adorned in sheer black nylon panties. So I did what comes naturally… I did a little sexy shake. I heard some mumbling from a few corners of the room. One guy piped up “Can we share her?”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jesse shake his head yes. Then the guy said “Rick and I have $500.” Jesse nodded. Jesse I could tell just loved this scene. “Turn around Bitch… we have a surprise for you?”

As I shuffled around, I heard some gasps and since bikers are not reluctant to say it straight. I heard a few “The bitch has a cock!” Then a I heard a few wows and a catcall or two. Now bikers are pretty liberal guys… nothing much bothers them, but I did hear some more whispers. Out of the corner of my eye I did see Roscoe dart out the front door. A little homophobic maybe. I just grinned.

Jesse spoke up above the noise. ” Hey, the bitch is wild. She loves cock and loves it in her ass. I guarantee that you will have no regrets!”


Randy, a guy from the back came forward, stuffing a wad of bills in Jesse’s hand. “It’s a $1000“ Jesse started counting it out … shaking his head that it was all there… he looked around the room. No other bidders… “She’s all yours… “He tossed Randy end of the leash. “Who can vouch for him?”I heard the bartender say he would at the time same thinking, good bartenders know their customers.


Randy tossed me my t shirt and jacket. I hiked my jeans back up; wiggled into my t shirt. Randy pulled on my leash ...” Let’s ride!”


I strutted to the door behind Randy to the catcalls and howls from the rest of the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment