Monday, September 27, 2010

Meeting Chelsea for Drinks


Interesting call on my cell this morning.
Chelsea of Biker Randy (Let's Ride blog post) and Chelsea fame wants to have drinks this week. Just her and me. Of course I said yes!
Chelsea walked in on Randy and I Sunday morning. That's what happens when you hand out house keys. Any way Chelsea was none to happy catching us in bed last Sunday morning ... that is until I got up to use the bathroom. Her eyes went out of socket when she saw my clitty. (who says size doesn't matter, since I was bigger than her biker boyfriend Randy.) Anyway, that's my story and I am sticking to it!
We had wonderful threesome session that afternoon. I was looking forward to this past weekend but I think Chelsea had a twinge of threes company.
Not sure what to make of the rendezvous for drinks but I'm taking the high road ... Chelsea wants to get up front and personal again with Nikkij's clit!
What do you think? Am I dreaming with my clitty again?

2 comments:

  1. So...when is the meet? Where at? Don't leave us hanging, I'm sure we all want to know what happens. Maybe you'll get an offer you weren't expecting...?

    ReplyDelete