Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be Safe Bitches!

Everyday Cheapskate: I Now 'Live' at the Supermarket

Mary Hunt
I love the "Home" option on my GPS device. The first time I used the thing, I input my home address and saved it to that feature. I use it often, and not because I don't know where I live. It's just comforting to know that wherever I am, hitting "Home" will get me there in the most expeditious way. But I have removed my home address. Instead, I programmed my "Home" address to be my local supermarket's address. You'll know why when you read on.

GPS SAFETY NET. Never put your home address in your GPS system. Use a local business's address instead, for example, the corner gas station. Identify it as "Home." You know your way around your own town, and just in case your GPS is stolen, directions to your home won't be stolen, too. -- Karen, e-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment