Friday, January 28, 2011

Will you tell the story of how your ex-wife came to own you?

The abbreviated version is ... we met at a dinner that i was serving enfemme. I was dressed as a maid. It's was mixed .. dinner for eight and the evening entertainment was bdsm and of course I was part of the festivities.

I was cuffed to a chair and had to service all that sat in the chair. Ashley dropped skirt to the floor and sat down... I licked and sucked HER pussy to Multiple orgasms. SHE took me home with HER and HER little bitch (GG) companion that night. I soon was a regular participant with HER and HER male and female companions.

That started it ... we soon became a couple and we soon became married and then became exes...

1 comment:

  1. Sexy picture to go along with a sexy story. One helluva a party!

    Blair

    ReplyDelete