Sunday, March 6, 2011

Richard and Katherine

Julie called on Wednesday. She left a voice mail message on my cell.
“Nikkij, will you meet a mature couple at the Sofitel Hotel on Lafayette Square for drinks and dinner on Thursday night?  They are here for a Convention. He’s 63 and she’s in her forties.   They are kinky, so I suggested  an evening they wouldn’t not soon forget with a lovely shemale and sweetheart you fit the bill. Call me back.
I was working lunch at one the restaurants. So I took a quick break and called Julie back.  
Julie picked up on the second ring… 6992. “Hey Nikkij ... “
“Are you available sis? The normal split for a couple. Ok You will meet Katherine in the LeBar at 5:15. Apparently her husband Richard is at the Convention Center until about six. She wants to meet you first. They are swingers and his fantasy, for some time, has been an evening with a shemale.
“Richard will return to the hotel. He always meets his wife in the bar. You will sit at the bar nearby her but not right next to her. He will buy you a drink and invite you over, so plan on dinner and entertainment. Enjoy yourself. “
I drove to the New Carrollton station and took the Metro in; then a short cab ride to the Sofitel. I was a little over dressed for the Metro but not the evening. I was dressed in a black cocktail dress that showed off my boobies. Underneath was a black bustier with garters and matching panties. My legs were adorned in silky seamed stocking and of course my red 3” CMFM  heels complete my outfit.
Katherine was seated, in the lounge area in a very conservative black suit. I could see a little lace showing and I noticed she too had on seamed stockings. (Mental note -  seams are always sexy!) She was very attractive, although a few pounds overweight, but nothing that a few trips to the gym wouldn’t soon correct.
We chatted over a glass of French chardonnay. She had ordered a bottle.  We hit it off quite well. Just two cougars on the prowl so to speak.  Katherine laid out the plan for the evening.  Then , she surprised me with a blunt question.  “I see you have nice boobies, I assume you still have a cock. Is it functional? “
I just grinned. “It’s a fully functional 7 inches Katherine. Do you want to take a peek now?”
She glanced at her Rolex, then smiled at me ”Sure I have to pee anyway."  She asked the waiter to fill our glasses and move her to another table closer to the bar. Then she motioned for him to place mine at the bar but facing her table.
So off we went to the powder room.  I went in first; then Katherine, who locked the door behind us.  She sat down to pee, then said “So show me. Nikki!”
I lifted my dress to my waist.   I pushed my lacy panties to the floor to reveal my semi hard clitty. “Do you like Nikkij’s clitty Katherine?  Tonight I was wearing the jewelry Mindi had given me but I also had affixed my little bell to my foreskin ring.  (Yes, I have a small ring under the foreskin at my helmet.)  I shook my clitty and the bell rang.
Katherine wore a huge grin. “Richard will love it!” She got up squeezed my clitty and rang the bell herself. “You have a fine cock … what did you call it … a clitty? I plan to enjoy it more than once tonight!”
We finished and returned to LeBar.  Richard was due any minute and as if on cue, places everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Great set up... I'm tingling with anticipation of what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lefty ,.... did you read dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly did - totally titillating!

    ReplyDelete