Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another Chat


<cuckOne > hello Nikki

<NikkijMadison> hello lil bitch

<cuckOne> let me be yours and Lorna’s bitch

<cuckOne> I need cock

<NikkijMadison> I bet you do

<cuckOne> I'm nothing but a cocksucker

<NikkijMadison> I need it daily myself

<NikkijMadison> have you suck cock yet

<cuckOne> if we become friends will you fuck Lorna

<cuckOne> I want you to be my first

<NikkijMadison> yes I would

<cuckOne> I really want too

<NikkijMadison> and she would peg both of us

<NikkijMadison> did you have chastity yet

<cuckOne> not yet

<cuckOne> she withholds sex from me

<cuckOne> it gets me to do anything

<cuckOne> she wants to take me to a glory place in Tampa after my training

<NikkijMadison> you would chastity for me

<NikkijMadison> wear chastity

<cuckOne> yes

<cuckOne> if I can suck your clit

<cuckOne> I want to be your bitch

<NikkijMadison> that's what you would due daily ... many times a day

<cuckOne> do you want to bend me over and fuck me?

<cuckOne> can I see your clit hard?

<NikkijMadison> it be your sole job to keep it hard

<cuckOne> mmm

<cuckOne> fuck Lorna Nikki

<cuckOne> cum on my face

<cuckOne> slap your clit against my face

<NikkijMadison> never have done that

<NikkijMadison> how little is your little sissy cock

<cuckOne> make me give you money to suck your clit

<NikkijMadison> of course

<cuckOne> Goddess can I cum now?

<NikkijMadison> YES

<NikkijMadison> do you have a glass

<cuckOne> I cum oceans

<cuckOne> I love the pics of the woman with the glass

<NikkijMadison> will you save it to drink in front of Lorna

<cuckOne> yes

<cuckOne> I think I would love for you and Lorna to rape me

<NikkijMadison> you would beg for it

<NikkijMadison> if I owned you ... you would masturbate daily and save it

<cuckOne> mmm

<cuckOne> When Lorna allows me to masturbate I can only jerk off if I can do 5 times a day

<cuckOne> Lorna just texted me that she’s wet thinking about me sucking your clit







<NikkijMadison> as it should be

<NikkijMadison> does she put your cum in your food

<cuckOne> I just ate my cum

<NikkijMadison> well you better get started again so you can have some for her

<NikkijMadison> what time she get off

<cuckOne> do you like bukkaki

<cuckOne> Nikki I have to run

<cuckOne> I’m very interested in us playing

<NikkijMadison> sure


No comments:

Post a Comment