Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Vickie


Vickie joined the channel.

<NikkijMadison> hey sis

<Vickie> Hey sis

<NikkijMadison> are you fully dressed

<NikkijMadison> posted our chat

<Vickie> hehe... well, I'm wearing clothes.

<NikkijMadison> you are Vickie

<NikkijMadison> sexy clothes

<Vickie> I was checking ... which blog?

<NikkijMadison> Kinky Adventures

<Vickie> I had a sexy black camisole earlier...

<NikkijMadison> under More Chat about

<NikkijMadison> in male clothes now

<NikkijMadison> do you sleep enfemme

<Vickie> yes or naked

<NikkijMadison> always in night gown when home

<NikkijMadison> your gf do you when dressed?

<Vickie> oh yes

<NikkijMadison> cool

<Vickie> she likes it...

<NikkijMadison> that's a great relationship for shemale

<NikkijMadison> my clitty is in cock ring. My lover left her hard when he left ... back any minute

<Vickie> Yes.

<Vickie> couldn't find the post of our conversation...where?

<Vickie> what are you wearing?

<Vickie> ...other than your clitty ring

<NikkijMadison> http://nikkijmadison.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-chat-about.html

<NikkijMadison> in bustier, stockings and heels red

<Vickie> very nice

<Vickie> Mmmm... Cute picture to illustrate things

<NikkijMadison> yes

<NikkijMadison> I took the liberty to add a few lines

<NikkijMadison> you show your gf now

<Vickie> I saw a few new lines

<Vickie> I'll go back to read it thru... see Vickie in a new light

<NikkijMadison> if you want Vickie I can do it ... unless you want a little privacy

<NikkijMadison> just curious Velma is different why?

<Vickie> No I like Vickie for the blog.

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> any more thoughts about going out sexy

<Vickie> Vickie feels different

<NikkijMadison> cool

<Vickie> Vickie is like more accessible and fun

<NikkijMadison> I love the name Victoria

<Vickie> My main thought about going out sexy is getting into gear for summer. I prefer feeling sexy to just dressing. I like how Victoria and Vickie are the same and so different

<NikkijMadison> is your clitty hard reading about yourself

<Vickie> hehe, it's definitely paying attention

<NikkijMadison> does your gf read Kinky adventures

<NikkijMadison> her name ... if you want?

<Vickie> she doesn't read it... I like using Vickie.

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> but gets the pleasure of your reads... lol

<Vickie> Sort of fits into the whole new girl fitting in at the new school.

<Vickie> Well, we're going to call you Vickie, okay?

<NikkijMadison> Ru in college or

<NikkijMadison> ok

<Vickie> Not in college... sometimes fun to slip Trans into the well worn stories and see how it's different.

<Vickie> e.g. fitting in with the popular Trans girls.... or Cinderella

<NikkijMadison> interesting

<Vickie> like imagining going out with you... I'd totally feel like the nerdy girl with the hot girl

<NikkijMadison> that's why you turn me on

<NikkijMadison> which blog you like most

<Vickie> Mmmm... I do?

<NikkijMadison> would love to have you on a leash with me at a party

<NikkijMadison> and your gf too

<Vickie> I really like Kinky adventures... especially the way sometimes the pictures are so hot and the article is on vocabulary.

<NikkijMadison> I like the vocabulary ones too

<NikkijMadison> do more kinky than others

<NikkijMadison> maids is fun

<NikkijMadison> hard to keep up with all of them

<Vickie> Mmmm...Would love you to put a leash on me and go to a party... I was going to say... maids is definitely fun

<Vickie> I remember the day I realized that YOU from here on CM was THE Nikki J from the blog and then all the blogs. Don't know how you do it.

<NikkijMadison> I loved to be leashed and be in a sexy outfit

<NikkijMadison> I love catsuits and leashes

<NikkijMadison> I can show my bulge

<NikkijMadison> does gf play bdsm with you

<Vickie> I love the idea of you just deciding... this is how you want me to look... this is what you will be wearing so we'll definitely be getting attention... Now come on, we are going out.

<NikkijMadison> my dome streak

<NikkijMadison> I like to mentor too

<Vickie> GF is bdsm and kink friendly but not so active.

<NikkijMadison> I hope you don’t mind

<Vickie> Mind? Not at all ... I'd love to be mentored by you... especially if you kind of like the idea...

<NikkijMadison> sure

<NikkijMadison> I had my sisters mentor me

<NikkijMadison> then a few gfs

<NikkijMadison> my ex

<Vickie> quite the journey

<NikkijMadison> my ex really matured Nikki in to being the woman I am

<NikkijMadison> I loved cock from day one but she help make it truly enjoyable

<Vickie> she did an amazing job...as did you

<NikkijMadison> thy

<NikkijMadison> for example she showed how to strut in heels



NikkijMadison> how to shop

<NikkijMadison> how to tease the clerks at VS

<Vickie> Well, the one way that I'm "all girl" now is that I just feel terrible about not being slim. Embarrassing.

<NikkijMadison> do you workout

<Vickie> that would be a start.

<NikkijMadison> watch what you eat

<NikkijMadison> I slim down on bread

<NikkijMadison> fast food

<NikkijMadison> by getting off of bread I should say

<Vickie> I'm pretty good on what I eat... to liberal with the red wine and need to work out

<NikkijMadison> wine does for me too

<Vickie> I have a gluten allergy so bread is no problem

<NikkijMadison> more crunches

<NikkijMadison> good because bread here is not good for you

<Vickie> crunches... and a routine... I work too much, stay up too late.

<NikkijMadison> and drink lots of water

<NikkijMadison> you should drink 1/2 your weight in oz

<Vickie> yes... that's a good benchmark

<NikkijMadison> say you are 155 you need to drink 75 oz daily

<Vickie> cool.

<NikkijMadison> know wants a fat tgirl

<Vickie> Gonna do it... get slim the Nikki J way... then let Nikki have her way with her little protégé ;)

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> do u and gf play with others

<Vickie> we are open to it... but haven't done more than talk about it.

<NikkijMadison> do you to bi clubs in LA

<NikkijMadison> go to

<Vickie> We go to occasional fetish balls here

<Vickie> not really clubs or out much.

<NikkijMadison> love fetish balls

<NikkijMadison> I like them better

<Vickie> the one here "masque" has been fun

<NikkijMadison> when I loved in SF I always loved the Erotic Exotic at Halloween

<Vickie>

<NikkijMadison> Exotic

<Vickie> just clicked on your "leashed" blog, sexy

<NikkijMadison> I was leashed in one night... heels stockings, and garters... had panties on when I got there but they disappeared

<NikkijMadison> I love leashes

<Vickie> hehe

<NikkijMadison> I could wear one 24/7

<Vickie> all depends on who is on the other end

<NikkijMadison> leash, bustier, stockings, garters and heels and ring on my clitty

<NikkijMadison> I also like to war bell on my little ring

<NikkijMadison> I like Dom or Domme

Vickie> very nice.

<NikkijMadison> on my leash

<Vickie> I think part of the fun is just knowing it turns someone on to have you on a leash.

<NikkijMadison> do you like to be leashed

<Vickie> I would

<Vickie> never been

<NikkijMadison> thinking more about it

<NikkijMadison> try a dog leash short leather one... least expensive

<Vickie> in many ways, my fantasy is being someone’s fantasy

<NikkijMadison> do you own a collar

<Vickie> yes

<Vickie> I like the look

<NikkijMadison> put your collar on when with gf, and then give her your leash

<NikkijMadison> and control

<Vickie> I'll give it a try...

<NikkijMadison> is your clitty a little hard thinking about it

<NikkijMadison> mine always does

<Vickie> Yes... thinking about it and scanning your blogs ...sis, I should run... thanks for the chat...

<NikkijMadison> she gets hard the minute I touch one

<NikkijMadison> cool

<Vickie> Mmmmm.... enjoy the afternoon

<NikkijMadison> see ya sis

<Vickie> bye

No comments:

Post a Comment