Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another Chat


MrBigNow joined the channel.

<MrBigNow> It died...

<NikkijMadison> hey again

<MrBigNow> Hi

<NikkijMadison> poor baby

<MrBigNow> I think you're ultra-hot.

<MrBigNow> just sayin'...

<NikkijMadison> thank you again

<NikkijMadison> i try very hard at being who i am

<MrBigNow> Are all of those pics of you?

<NikkijMadison> the poster one is not

<MrBigNow> yeah, I got that

<MrBigNow> would you like to see me?

<MrBigNow> you like Dom guys right?

<NikkijMadison> here or send mea pic

<NikkijMadison> yes i do

<MrBigNow> here

<NikkijMadison> sorry i do do cam

<MrBigNow> Hopefully it won't crash

<MrBigNow> I didn't ask you to turn yours on

<NikkijMadison> ok

<MrBigNow> Just thought it was fair if you knew who you were talking to

<NikkijMadison> ok

<NikkijMadison> fair

<MrBigNow> We're of a similar age too

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> how old r u again

<MrBigNow> Are you single?

<MrBigNow> I'm 40

<NikkijMadison> yes now

<NikkijMadison> i am 42

<MrBigNow> Cool

<MrBigNow> you're bottom?

<NikkijMadison> can be

<MrBigNow> What is your preference?

<NikkijMadison> mostly to strong male tops yes and GG's

<NikkijMadison> i dom other tgirls

<MrBigNow> Hot

<MrBigNow> I like that

<MrBigNow> you like to be kept in chastity?

<NikkijMadison> i love to serve male doms

<NikkijMadison> big turn on for me

<MrBigNow> I think I'd have a lot of fun having you serve me

<MrBigNow> I'd love to keep a t-girlfriend in chastity

<NikkijMadison> i love it when i am wearing all pink, garters heels, stockings and my chasity

<MrBigNow> I'm Anthony

<MrBigNow> Do you have any IM?

<NikkijMadison> i love leashes too

<NikkijMadison> nikkij.madison

<MrBigNow> yahoo?

<NikkijMadison> yes

<MrBigNow> Smoker or non smoker?

<NikkijMadison> non

<MrBigNow> So what turns you on with guys?

<NikkijMadison> their cocks

<MrBigNow> lol

<MrBigNow> That made me smile

<MrBigNow> Direct and to the point

<NikkijMadison> always

<MrBigNow> It's also what makes t-girls closer to perfection than gg's

<NikkijMadison> so you prefer a tgirl

<MrBigNow> yes

<MrBigNow> There's just so much more to want

<NikkijMadison> yes we are

<MrBigNow> I find tgirls can tune into a man and his desires much more

<NikkijMadison> so you love having your cock sucked

<MrBigNow> As much as possible

<MrBigNow> lots of eye contact

<MrBigNow> so I know you're LOVING it

<NikkijMadison> i love love getting my MEN hard

<MrBigNow> I love getting hard WITH my lady! ;)

<NikkijMadison> my pleasure

<MrBigNow> french kisses

<NikkijMadison> often

<MrBigNow> hardening passions...

 <MrBigNow> love it

<MrBigNow> unless I have you locked away

<MrBigNow> Which would be fun

<NikkijMadison> my clitty or in a dog cage

<MrBigNow> both.

<MrBigNow> in combination or seperately

<NikkijMadison> i love being placed in a cage at a party

<MrBigNow> hot.

<MrBigNow> Park you there while I mingle for a while

<MrBigNow> Then come back to use you

<NikkijMadison> i like to perform better

<NikkijMadison> also like being "sold" at auction

<MrBigNow> For use?

<MrBigNow> Or for service?

<NikkijMadison> yes

<NikkijMadison> yes

<NikkijMadison> yes

<MrBigNow> Slut!

<NikkijMadison> was sold at outdoor auction two weeks ago

<MrBigNow> I think I'd like to have you to myself for a while

<NikkijMadison> yes i am

<MrBigNow> How would you like to serve me?

<NikkijMadison> ona leash and on my knees

<NikkijMadison> i am a slut not a pain slut

<MrBigNow> Do you have any tgirl subs?

<NikkijMadison> a few

<MrBigNow> I'm very accomplished at spanking. I might change your attitude to pain over time

<MrBigNow> I think I'd like to see you fuck a tgirl or two then come to me to be fucked yourself.

<NikkijMadison> do not like to be spanked

<NikkijMadison> beg you to fuck me

<MrBigNow> Beg me by demonstrating how you like to be fucked on your girls

<NikkijMadison> oh yes

<NikkijMadison> i love to beg to be pumped

<MrBigNow> you like cum?

<NikkijMadison> often

<NikkijMadison> i love mine o n food

<MrBigNow> I like the idea of pumping cum into my girl daily

<MrBigNow> Marking her out as mine

<MrBigNow> you like it in your drinks too?

<NikkijMadison> yes often

<MrBigNow> let's go to yahoo

<NikkijMadison> makes your coffee better

<NikkijMadison> I must run

<NikkijMadison> i have booty call

No comments:

Post a Comment