Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kara


<KaraCame> Hey there

<NikkijMadison> hey sis

<KaraCame> How are you?

<NikkijMadison> tell me more about last night

<KaraCame> Well it was a party at this gay couples house

<KaraCame> Not too many people, but a few

<KaraCame> I started out in shorts and a polo shirt

<NikkijMadison> you are shaved right

<NikkijMadison> you served drinks

<KaraCame> Then took my shirt off, then shorts, which I had on a vinyl pair underneath with removable front flap

<NikkijMadison> cool

<KaraCame> I shave everything but eyebrows and the top of my head

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> me too

<NikkijMadison> shaved eyebrows once

<KaraCame> Then I took them off and had the red thong on, then that went off and I finished butt naked

<KaraCame> I need to go in and get my eyebrows waxed and shaped

<NikkijMadison> its cool when you do

<NikkijMadison> i would have kept u in red thong slid to the side

<NikkijMadison> with a RING ON YOUR CLIT

<KaraCame> ring on my clit?

<NikkijMadison> cock ring

<KaraCame> Oh, ok

<KaraCame> I enjoy those, but not my favorites

<NikkijMadison> i bet you had no prob staying hard last night

<KaraCame> lol, I never have problems with that

<NikkijMadison> yougot sucked often then

<KaraCame> The only time I had toruble getting hard, was when I was first learning to top guys

<KaraCame> Well, it got sucked quite a bit, but I was playing middle man and hooking people up

<NikkijMadison> so you kept party moving

<KaraCame> Yep, like I was grabbing cocks, blowing them to cut the edge, and then leaving them alone together

<NikkijMadison> too bad Kara wasn't invited

<NikkijMadison> lol

<KaraCame> lol, its cool I like partying as both sometimes

<NikkijMadison> i would have had you leashed too

<KaraCame> Usually that happens in Chicago

<NikkijMadison> i know

<NikkijMadison> not at school yet

<KaraCame> Sometimes, but not as Kara

<KaraCame> I go to Chicago tomorrow

<NikkijMadison> as Kara

<NikkijMadison> how many days in row as Kara

<KaraCame> Well, yeah I will be dressed tomorrow at some point

<KaraCame> I have never tried to dress and stay that way day after day

<KaraCame> I usually dress up at least once a day I am up there

<NikkijMadison> how long you there

<NikkijMadison> hanging with your gfs

<KaraCame> SHould be up there until the 7th or 8th of July

<KaraCame> I stay with one of the gf's up there, but will probably be out with the girls quite a bit

<NikkijMadison> do you want to go femme for a longer period

<KaraCame> Yes

<NikkijMadison> try it this time

<KaraCame> If I came to Maryland to visit you, I would want to stay femme the whole time

<NikkijMadison> you would of course

<NikkijMadison> i would arrive enfemme this trip

<KaraCame> I may be doing that, I think I have to see a guy before I get to my friends place

<NikkijMadison> ]cool

<NikkijMadison> enfemme

<KaraCame> yep

<NikkijMadison> dress there

<KaraCame> I will dress before I start driving up there

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> you p to being feme for a few days ina row

<KaraCame> Yes, I am up for that

<NikkijMadison> do you nhave the clothes for it

<KaraCame> Yeah, I have a few pairs of panties, a couple bras, and some dresses and skirts for it

<NikkijMadison> any night gowns too

<NikkijMadison> a challenge for you

<KaraCame> I have a black robe and one see through teddy nightgown dress thingy

<KaraCame> What is the challenge?

<NikkijMadison> be femme for 24/7 for at least five days ... wear teddy to bed as your nightie

<NikkijMadison> have your gf(s0 take you shopping enfemme

<NikkijMadison> get your nails and toes down and your make up at the mall at a Department store

<KaraCame> Well, I would have to figure that out, cause I have to finish my interview this trip

<KaraCame> I would enjoy going to get a mani and pedi, never had one of those myself

<NikkijMadison> whenis your interview

<KaraCame> I find that out when I get up there

<NikkijMadison> then do you nails after the interview

<KaraCame> I could do that

<NikkijMadison> stay femme as long as you can... never wear male undies the whole time

<KaraCame> I had already planned on only packing panties for this trip

<NikkijMadison> don't pack any male undies

<KaraCame> Ok, that is a deal

<NikkijMadison> wear your sexist for the interview

<NikkijMadison> it will keep you on the edge

<KaraCame> haha, I like the way you think

<KaraCame> You push me get me to push my limits and experience more

<NikkijMadison> yep

<NikkijMadison> your gfs adore Kara right

<KaraCame> Yes they do

<NikkijMadison> surprise them as Kara the whole time

<NikkijMadison> they will love to take to shopping

<NikkijMadison> are any Domme like

<KaraCame> Yes, we always go shopping when I am there

<KaraCame> Yes, one is very Domme like

<NikkijMadison> enfemme?

<KaraCame> I think only once enfemme

<NikkijMadison> go for it

<KaraCame> I usually leave my dressing up to the girl I stay with, she has always decided when I am Kara or not

<NikkijMadison> she the domme

<NikkijMadison> do you fuck her a male

<KaraCame> Yes She is the Domme one

<KaraCame> No we play but only with the strapon and me getting fucked by her

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> then you would always be my bitch

<KaraCame> Her boyfriend stays with her most the time, he is cool with it all and has fun when I dress as well

<NikkijMadison> then be femme the whole time

<NikkijMadison> will she let you

<KaraCame> Yes, I can always be your bitch, if that is how you want to have it be

<NikkijMadison> your male self would not show up

<KaraCame> I do not know if she will let me stay dressed the whole time, it depends what she has planned and if company is over or not

<NikkijMadison> people than do not know Kara?

<KaraCame> Yes, I would be enfemme 1005 always as your bitch, never a male or acting like a male around you

<NikkijMadison> cool

<KaraCame> Some know Kara, but not all of them. I am slowly meeting more and more

<NikkijMadison> cool

<KaraCame> 100% not 1005

<NikkijMadison> you will want to be Kara more and more if you spend days asher

<KaraCame> Yes, but then I would have to make the choice

<NikkijMadison> yes you may

<NikkijMadison> when i got married there was no turning back

<KaraCame> Did you do it for the marriage, or was it something you finally decided yourself?

<NikkijMadison> was dressing enfemme while not at work

<NikkijMadison> met her in enfemme

<NikkijMadison> we never went out socially with me not enfemme

<KaraCame> Yes, I need the one to push me and force me to go enfemme more and more

<NikkijMadison> the last time i had cock as male was in college

<NikkijMadison> it became natural to me

<KaraCame> YEs, I find that more and more as it goes

<NikkijMadison> at my bachelor party i burned my male undies

<KaraCame> And you were dressed enfeeme, wouldnt it be a bachelorette party?

<NikkijMadison> well sorta

<NikkijMadison> the guests were her bfs

<NikkijMadison> and i was enefemme

<KaraCame> I see

<KaraCame> So ultimately, you want a woman, a man, or another girl like yourself to be with?

<NikkijMadison> yes

<NikkijMadison> i like variety right now

<NikkijMadison> i need cock often but need to have GG domme me

<KaraCame> Yes, but if you had to choose one, which one would make you the happiest?

<NikkijMadison> and i need to play with other tgirsl

<NikkijMadison> truly i like it all too much

<NikkijMadison> i like a dom man controlling me

<NikkijMadison> i love cock

<NikkijMadison> so that might be the way for now

<NikkijMadison> but i crumble at th foot of Domme

<KaraCame> Yes I love and crave the cock, but only like the women and tgirls as Dominants over me

<NikkijMadison> i like the humilation of a Dom male

<KaraCame> Yes, but the guy has to be really dominant, not just for kicks for me to really get into subbing for them

<KaraCame> Yes, that humiliation I crave and get it when I submit to men

<NikkijMadison> but not as Kara

<KaraCame> As Kara, I crave the cock more and want men to dominate me

<NikkijMadison> thats what i like

<NikkijMadison> when Jonathan had the key that was awesome the unknown

<KaraCame> I know the feeling

<NikkijMadison> then the humiliation of him giving to the Alex

<NikkijMadison> alec

<KaraCame> Yes, I was passeda around the club like that one night from girl to guy with my leash and collar

<NikkijMadison> wasn't it just hot

<NikkijMadison> you there

<KaraCame> Yes it was, but I just hoped I was not passed along to some douche

<NikkijMadison> true

<NikkijMadison> have you done gang bangs

<KaraCame> No but I want to so badly

<NikkijMadison> doing bbc gang bang at noon on wed

<KaraCame> I want to join :(

<NikkijMadison> your interview

<KaraCame> Yes, I know

<KaraCame> HOw many is the gangbang?

<NikkijMadison> 3 this time

<KaraCame> How many is the most you have done at one time?

<NikkijMadison> six at one time

<NikkijMadison> i did twelve once over 3 days

<KaraCame> Wow I am jealous I want to be trained to do that for you

<KaraCame> Have you ever done a dp before?

<NikkijMadison> dp?

<KaraCame> double penetration

<NikkijMadison> ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<NikkijMadison> i have two in my mouth never in my butt

<KaraCame> I have done two in the ass before, and have done two in the mouth

<NikkijMadison> big ones

<KaraCame> Not in my mouth, but I took a 7inch and 8 inch in my ass for a dp

<NikkijMadison> wow

<KaraCame> It hurt like hell, but felt so damn good at the same time

<NikkijMadison> were you cuffs or leashed or blindfolded

<KaraCame> Niether for the dp

<NikkijMadison> did they stroke your clitty

<KaraCame> Yes they stroked it, and then they both shot their loads on my face

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> how did you feel?

<KaraCame> Like a little cockslut

<NikkijMadison> yes we do

<KaraCame> Yes, but realizing it in the moment it all happens is priceless

<NikkijMadison> i like to be used then left on the floor

<NikkijMadison> as they talk about me when they leave

<NikkijMadison> always do gang bangs with leash and in pink

<KaraCame> My biggest fantasy is to have a bbc gang bang

<NikkijMadison> its awesome

<KaraCame> I gotta run and do some things

<NikkijMadison> kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment