Saturday, March 16, 2013

Britney



<NikkijMadison> hey
Britney joined the channel.
<Britney> hey :)
<NikkijMadison> how are you brit
<britney> good thanks
<britney> yourself?
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> so have often do you lock her
<britney> oh just randomly, whenever the mood strikes i guess
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> so no one has seen her locked yet
<britney> well one person, yes
<britney> i visited a friend up in Toronto a couple summers back,
<britney> she locked me up, hehe
<NikkijMadison> cool and she or he did
<NikkijMadison> that's right
<NikkijMadison> you should got a new one right
<britney> get a new what?
<NikkijMadison> cage
<britney> you don't like the one i have?
<NikkijMadison> sorry
<NikkijMadison> lets start over
<NikkijMadison> love it
<NikkijMadison> if i recall you had summer fling with girl in toronto but never did the chastity again until just recdently
<NikkijMadison> am i confusing you with another bitch
<britney> haha, maybe
<britney> yeah, a couple of summers ago i visited her, and she locked me up
<britney> but i bought my device and have used it (on and off) for probably close to year
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i love mine
<NikkijMadison> have three
<britney> cool
<britney> which ones?
<NikkijMadison> different cbs
<britney> but i doubt the same one i have, heeh
<NikkijMadison> i did something really risky the other night
<NikkijMadison> larger
<britney> hehe, yeah, def larger
<britney> and what was that?
<NikkijMadison> Ralph and Tommy took me to gay club in Rehobeth .. Blue Moon
<NikkijMadison> lots of gays but some bis a few t's
<NikkijMadison> i had my cb in my purse
<NikkijMadison> i told Ralph I want this guy would he arrange it
<NikkijMadison> so HE did
<NikkijMadison> Ralph put my leash on me and walked me over to him 
<NikkijMadison> made me give up my panties in front of him so he clearly saw i was a ladyboi ... had short cocktail dress on
<NikkijMadison> then Ralph locked me in my cb ... in the bar. 
<britney> hot!
<NikkijMadison> give the key to him and just said bring her back in the morning wihen you done with her
<britney> wow
<NikkijMadison> i forgot to tell Ralph that i had miss placed the second key
<NikkijMadison> so I left with Al... good thing he was staying at a local hotel
<NikkijMadison> he could have taken me any where
<NikkijMadison> i sucked him all night... the third time he it almost seeemd like he will never shoot. 
<britney> hehe, naughty girl
<NikkijMadison> he hasa nice cock too
<NikkijMadison> six but thick
<NikkijMadison> and he could use it
<britney> 6" is still a good size
<NikkijMadison> yes
<britney> wish i was 6"!
<britney> lol
<NikkijMadison> went down to the hotel hot tub too me in bra and cb only with robe from room in the morning
<NikkijMadison> i sucked him off there too.. that nmakes four. 
<NikkijMadison> then went to breakfast in my cocktail dress
<NikkijMadison> still in my cb
<britney> hehe,
<britney> wow
<britney> poor clitty was locked up for awhile!
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> we walked around town for a while... totally out of place but he then took me shopping at the outlets. We went to the Calvin Klein store ... she bought twenty pairs of tight lycra male undies. He does look good in his male undies.
<NikkijMadison> he bought me a short palid skirt and see through lacy top... i had a black bra so it showed. I had to model a dozen outfits for him. He kept saying the skirt was too long. 
<NikkijMadison> although i still had my cmfm heels on
<NikkijMadison> then he took me back to lunch at the blue moon ... i had to pull my skirt up to flash the waiter... so what he was gay. 
<NikkijMadison> so i spent the day with him locked
<britney> hot
<NikkijMadison> he would touch her from time to time to arouse me then back off... he just teased the hell out of me.
<NikkijMadison> still had no panties
<NikkijMadison> made me flash a few people
<NikkijMadison> sucked him off on a side street
<britney> dirty little cocksucker
<britney> ;)
<NikkijMadison> yes i am
<britney> hehe
<NikkijMadison> and you aren't
<NikkijMadison> on the way back to DC he dropped me off at our condo
<NikkijMadison> i sucked him again in the car and we said our good byes
<britney> wow, thats quite the night
<NikkijMadison> oops
<NikkijMadison> he left with the key
<britney> lol
<britney> so are you still locked?
<NikkijMadison> well no
<NikkijMadison> i called him no answer
<NikkijMadison> i texted him
<NikkijMadison> no answer
<NikkijMadison> Ralph comes home
<NikkijMadison> i am sitting in the living room
<NikkijMadison> just in my cage and heels
<NikkijMadison> he laughs at me
<NikkijMadison> so what happen bitch?
<britney> ?
<NikkijMadison> i told him all the details....
<NikkijMadison> so naturally i had to suck him off
<NikkijMadison> then Tommy came home
<NikkijMadison> i repeated it... ditto for Tommy
<britney> lol
<NikkijMadison> when i was done with him he gave me the key .... my mouth dropped 
<NikkijMadison> He said Al had slipped the key to him on the way out of the bar
<NikkijMadison> so he unlocked me and i had to j/o for them both
<britney> lol
<britney> bet it felt good
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> so i had to be the bimbo the rest of the night .... leash and collar and bra and 5" heels with frilly pink socks. I can be such a bimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment