Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lil Angela


LilAngela joined the channel.
<LilAngela> Good morning
<NikkijMadison> hey nice new profile pic
<LilAngela> ty sweetie
<NikkijMadison> how many did you load
<LilAngela> 3 or 4 I think
<LilAngela> a couple sort of risqué' if you will
<NikkijMadison> three are in your profile
<LilAngela> not sure they've been approved yet
<NikkijMadison> none risqué so must not have approved yet
<LilAngela> a couple almost make me look domme... lol
<NikkijMadison> cool
<LilAngela> i wasn’t sure whether i should put them on, don’t want to give the impression that I’m domme
<NikkijMadison> ok i think
<LilAngela> but i liked the way they looked
<NikkijMadison> cool
<LilAngela> so what’s new in your world?
<NikkijMadison> not much
<NikkijMadison> rooted for my alma mater last night
<NikkijMadison> i am big basketball fan
<NikkijMadison> went to Maryland
<LilAngela> cool
<LilAngela> you played basket ball? Or just like to watch?
<NikkijMadison> watch
<NikkijMadison> I would have good in the women’s league though
<LilAngela> watch the bouncy bound... lol
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> I would an All American cock sucker though
<LilAngela> hmmm play basket ball in corsets maybe... lol
<NikkijMadison> 'smiles
<LilAngela> why haven’t you found a dom yet?
<NikkijMadison> I was owned
<NikkijMadison> more fun now as sex toy
<NikkijMadison> I am in it for the kinky sex more now
<LilAngela> I bet you make a good one too! Sucking one while being fucked by another
<NikkijMadison> have done that yes
<LilAngela> god I’d love to try that!
<NikkijMadison> why haven’t you
<LilAngela> I haven’t really been out yet and don’t really know anyone from the fetish community
<LilAngela> and trust is a big factor, got to be so careful these days
<NikkijMadison> start exploring the local community
<NikkijMadison> go for drag nights
<LilAngela> I’m planning on it... want to get my "look" better
<LilAngela> takes a lot of practice
<NikkijMadison> don't try to be perfect before you go
<NikkijMadison> they can help you
<NikkijMadison> go for the experience and the fun
<LilAngela> I know... reality is that I’m not going to be perfect, but if I can look good I think that will be enough
<LilAngela> god only knows if I really get loose... lol
<LilAngela> a large part of it is if really get treated as a female it will feel so good!
<LilAngela> the acknowledgement will be nice
<NikkijMadison> so go to where others want the same
<LilAngela> that’s what I’m checking more into
<LilAngela> seems like most I chat with seem to be married and are either just curious or want a fling behind the wife’s back
<NikkijMadison> so
<LilAngela> maybe I need a sugar daddy... lol
<NikkijMadison> find a local club
<LilAngela> maybe my morals are too high, I dunno...
<NikkijMadison> your morals how so
<LilAngela> you had the advantage of being owned
<NikkijMadison> not at first
<NikkijMadison> I had the advantage of someone helping become femme
<NikkijMadison> that's what you need
<LilAngela> I still believe in the sanctity of marriage and being faithful to the partner... a lot of guys aren’t like that
<LilAngela> true, I agree with you there
<LilAngela> actually giving you no choice but to become feminine
<NikkijMadison> so you are married
<LilAngela> nope, was years ago... lost her to cancer
<LilAngela> but it was good... even though very vanilla
<NikkijMadison> so you are single now
<LilAngela> yes
<NikkijMadison> so I am missing something here
<LilAngela> as far as?
<NikkijMadison> what's your hang up as to going out in meeting others?
<LilAngela> did your Domme put you on hormones or was that your decision?
<NikkijMadison> my decision not on hormones now
<NikkijMadison> don’t ever give up the final decision
<LilAngela> inexperience... part of me wants to and another part is terrified of it
<NikkijMadison> of course you are
<NikkijMadison> go as a male the first night
<LilAngela> that’s what I’m looking at doing now
<LilAngela> may make it easier
<NikkijMadison> be femme underneath
<NikkijMadison> but
<NikkijMadison> go
<NikkijMadison> talk the other girls
<LilAngela> may have found a local group that gets together monthly, does makeovers and then go out... looking into it now... would make it fun and a lot safer
<NikkijMadison> COOL
<NikkijMadison> that’s what you need to do
<NikkijMadison> go in as male and out as female
<LilAngela> at my petite size I got to play it safe, there are still some crazies out there
<NikkijMadison> how tall are you again
<LilAngela> 5'2"
<NikkijMadison> safe in numbers
<LilAngela> perfect size for a woman in high stilettos... lol
<NikkijMadison> perfect size to be femme
<LilAngela> would love to find someone real that would put me through total feminization like that
<NikkijMadison> go meet people bitch
<NikkijMadison> lol
<LilAngela> lol
<LilAngela> even better if they offered me a job in full-time feminine mode
<NikkijMadison> small steps bitch
<NikkijMadison> you have never been out right
<LilAngela> yes I know... but hey I can dream...
<LilAngela> correct
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> do something about it
<LilAngela> or being turned into a Victorian maid of sorts
<LilAngela> now I think I know where they came up with the name Rubbermaid... lol
<NikkijMadison> lol
<LilAngela> just imagine.... mmmmm...
<NikkijMadison> you in a corset or your mouth on my clitty
<LilAngela> omg! Yes!
<NikkijMadison> lol
<LilAngela> you ever experienced latex?
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> love it
<NikkijMadison> I like Lycra better
<LilAngela> what’s that like?
<NikkijMadison> I like the feel
<NikkijMadison> tighter to my body
<LilAngela> be encased skin tight
<LilAngela> tough to move in?
<NikkijMadison> not at all
<NikkijMadison> Lycra is normally in anything that fits snug to the body
<NikkijMadison> stretches
<LilAngela> what exactly is Lycra?
<NikkijMadison> man made
<NikkijMadison> DuPont I thin
<LilAngela> ok
<LilAngela> like nylon?
<NikkijMadison> spandex
<LilAngela> ok, it breathes then... latex wont
<NikkijMadison> true
<LilAngela> I’ve wondered what it would be like to spend an evening out in a latex dress... that’s gotta be hot
<NikkijMadison> you live with when they stare at you all night
<LilAngela> especially if you’re laced in a corset besides
<NikkijMadison> yes
<LilAngela> bet guys wanna fuck you on the spot! Lol
<NikkijMadison> yes they do
<LilAngela> all they need is rear access
<NikkijMadison> peel it off
<LilAngela> ever been fucked in latex?
<NikkijMadison> with it around my ankles
<LilAngela> gotta be erotic
<NikkijMadison> everyday is
<LilAngela> everyday?
<NikkijMadison> erotic
<LilAngela> you really live an erotic life then
<NikkijMadison> I think so
<NikkijMadison> I dress as a sexy bitch everyday and get cock daily
<LilAngela> a life most can only dream of
<NikkijMadison> smiles
<LilAngela> I know... I dream.... lol
<LilAngela> or rather fantasize... but to turn it into reality.... mmmm...
<NikkijMadison> so
<LilAngela> how long have you lived that?
<NikkijMadison> my dream six years
<NikkijMadison> but have really been dressing since
<LilAngela> sweet!
<LilAngela> ever think you’ll get close to someone again?
<NikkijMadison> perhaps
<LilAngela> would that be a guy or gal?
<NikkijMadison> don't know
<NikkijMadison> I will know it when it happens
<LilAngela> that’s true






<LilAngela> so you’re basically a sub shemale so to speak
<NikkijMadison> mostly
<LilAngela> living the best of both worlds
<LilAngela> how many guys want you to top them?
<NikkijMadison> all the subs on here
<NikkijMadison> lol
<LilAngela> lol, I’m sure of that! you're gorgeous for sure, I can see why!
<LilAngela> hard for you to be a top though being your sub?
<NikkijMadison> I can top
<NikkijMadison> do top other t's
<LilAngela> I wouldn’t argue that... :)
<NikkijMadison> lol
<LilAngela> well who wouldn’t love to be with a gorgeous one like yourself!
<LilAngela> eve going out for lunch would be awesome!
<LilAngela> not to mention having a good friend
<LilAngela> that understands
<NikkijMadison> and become dessert
<LilAngela> lol, true! Id swallow you
<NikkijMadison> often
<LilAngela> would love that!
<LilAngela> and your sub?? lol
<LilAngela> got a lil Domme in you too I see... lol
<LilAngela> you there?
<NikkijMadison> sorry
<NikkijMadison> yes I do
<LilAngela> you like to Domme other cd's/tg's?
<NikkijMadison> yes I do
<LilAngela> I bet you train well!
<NikkijMadison> really into the sex part through
<NikkijMadison> click with t's that like what I like when sub
<NikkijMadison> leashes, chastity
<NikkijMadison> cuffs, doggie
<NikkijMadison> humiliation
<LilAngela> what sort of chastity?
<NikkijMadison> cage on your clit
<LilAngela> forces them into the feminine role
<NikkijMadison> well
<NikkijMadison> true
<NikkijMadison> I like to Domme t's who want to be t's
<LilAngela> you take them to fetish clubs like that?
<NikkijMadison> yes yes yes
<LilAngela> so you take them out fully feminized and bound as a slave?
<NikkijMadison> on a leash not bound
<LilAngela> wow! ok
<LilAngela> mental submission
<NikkijMadison> sorta
<LilAngela> your girl for the night
<NikkijMadison> absolutely
<NikkijMadison> hey if you visited me you would be femme the whole time
<LilAngela> would love that!
<LilAngela> bet id be living in dresses and high stilettos the whole time too! Lol
<NikkijMadison> yep
<NikkijMadison> if you drove you would be dressed all the way
<LilAngela> the higher, the better I’m sure
<NikkijMadison> if you got off an airplane you would be dressed before you saw me
<LilAngela> ok
<LilAngela> guess I’d better do some shopping then... lol
<LilAngela> you gonna be on for a bit?
<LilAngela> got some laundry to take care of and I’ll be back...
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> will be off for awhile myself
<NikkijMadison> errands

No comments:

Post a Comment