Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kimberly

    
   Me:‎ hey
        kimberly:‎ Hello  Do I kneel again 
        Me:‎ no need
         Me:‎ if this were live you would
       kimberly:‎ Will keep that in mind Sleep well last night?
         Me:‎ yes i did did you
      kimberly:‎ If I were with you know I would happily kneel and much more
        kimberly:‎ Yes Still lazing around though
        Me:‎ you would srvice me often
        kimberly:‎ You would have an eager server with you Licking you, sucking you, kissing you Bending over for you hehehe
        Me:‎ yes i would
         kimberly:‎ Your pretty and tall slender sub ;)
         Me:‎ yes you are
         kimberly:‎ Eager to please and be pretty for such a sexy woman
        Me:‎ so what did you do last night
         kimberly:‎ Drove down to the beach house to get some wine glasses for my mom Nothing too exciting, was raining all afternoon and evening here
        Me:‎ poured here
        Me:‎ went to local bar
        Me:‎ does family know about kimberly
        kimberly:‎ Having all the guy flirt with you?
        kimberly:‎ No
         Me:‎ i flirted a lot
         kimberly:‎ Get lucky?
       Me:‎ yes

        Me:‎ went back with Randy to his hotel room
       Me:‎ she was locked
        kimberly:‎ Locked?
        Me:‎ yep
        Me:‎ my clit
         kimberly:‎ Nice I bet randy had a blast!
        kimberly:‎ Hope you did too
       Me:‎ we did
       kimberly:‎ Cool
      Me:‎ he found out at th bar
        kimberly:‎ How did he react?
      Me:‎ his eyes lit up when he reached up under my dress
        kimberly:‎ You are such a hottie!
        Me:‎ well i had flashed him
       Me:‎ he came up to me
       kimberly:‎ Slut! Lol
         Me:‎ yes i am
      kimberly:‎ I think I am too hehehe
     
   Me:‎ i stopped counting at 6500 cocks
        Me:‎ 500
         Me:‎ it might 6500 now lol
        kimberly:‎ Lol Busy girl
         Me:‎ been sucking for 20 years
      kimberly:‎ I hope you get some naps in between cocks baby
       kimberly:‎ Hehe
    Me:‎ try to
        kimberly:‎ So what are you up to today?
       Me:‎ he did
        Me:‎ i did
      Me:‎ yes he was amazed
      Me:‎ watching football
       Me:‎ working at 5
         kimberly:‎ Cool Wish I was there you to fetch you a drink and slurp slowly on your cock while you watch the game
      Me:‎ me too
        Me:‎ still locked though
       kimberly:‎ Then I will just tease the tip or get you to bend over for me! 

Me:‎ yes
  Me:‎ have you been caged
  kimberly:‎ No Never
    Me:‎ do you want to
  kimberly:‎ I think I would like it if I were with the right person
Me:‎ you should try holding your own key
kimberly:‎ You would be one of those people hehehe
kimberly:‎ Need to get a cage first
Me:‎ i am
kimberly:‎ How long do you keep yourself locked?
Me:‎ one day at most
kimberly:‎ What effect does it have on you?
Me:‎ have you worn dresses or skirts out
kimberly:‎ No, not yet
Me:‎ try it
kimberly:‎ I want to
Me:‎ you look good dressed passable/
kimberly:‎ Thanks, I think so too! Just need to get some more confidence or a cool friend to take me out
Me:‎ still locked though
kimberly:‎ Then I will just tease the tip or get you to bend over for me! :-p
Me:‎ yes


Me:‎ have you been caged
kimberly:‎ No Never
Me:‎ do you want to
kimberly:‎ I think I would like it if I were with the right person
Me:‎ you should try holding your own key
kimberly:‎ You would be one of those people hehehe
kimberly:‎ Need to get a cage first
Me:‎ i am
kimberly:‎ How long do you keep yourself locked?
Me:‎ one day at most
kimberly:‎ What effect does it have on you?
Me:‎ like wearing panties with a skirt
Me:‎ except no tightness on your booty unless you wear panties
Me:‎ i have been going pantie less this summer in my sundresses
kimberly:‎ I bet that feels nice
Me:‎ freedom


No comments:

Post a Comment