Sunday, September 29, 2013

Use Me!

I USE SISSIES joined the channel.
<NikkijMadison> hello sir
<I USE SISSIES> hey there glad we could finally chat
<I USE SISSIES> I really thought you had some awesome pics and your profile was intriguing
<I USE SISSIES> what did you think of mine?
<NikkijMadison> oops have not read it yet
<I USE SISSIES> lol well I will give you the short version
<I USE SISSIES> 42 DOM male from NJ
<I USE SISSIES> In the past I have done nothing more than safely use little girls like yourself for nothing more than my pleasure, hence my screen name
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> nikkij here
<I USE SISSIES> However recently I have started to search for the one I could transform into a trophy wife..
<NikkijMadison> i love to please MEN
<I USE SISSIES> I am 6 ft brown baby blue about 260
<I USE SISSIES> And I am sure they love you pleasing them
<NikkijMadison> i do
<NikkijMadison> nice
<NikkijMadison> so you are bi
<I USE SISSIES> So tell me more about yourself? Are those pics all u?
<I USE SISSIES> I would consider myself more str8 than bi if that makes sense?
<I USE SISSIES> I like GG a bit more but something about completely using someone like you gets me very excited
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> but you would play with my clit
<I USE SISSIES> so you have had some fun with groups before than
<NikkijMadison> i like GG too
<NikkijMadison> yes i have
<I USE SISSIES> not really into playing with your clitty.. just being honest here... doesn’t mean we couldn’t have someone else do that for you!

<I USE SISSIES> Although I want a perfect trophy wife, and this is not a deal breaker by any means but would you consider becoming 100% Girl for the right guy?
<NikkijMadison> thats cool most MEN don’t
<NikkijMadison> no
<NikkijMadison> i like my clit
<I USE SISSIES> ok like I said no biggie
<NikkijMadison> how big are you?
<I USE SISSIES> I do get down to MD and DC a lot for work..
<NikkijMadison> ok
<I USE SISSIES> there is a pic on my profile but doesn’t really do it justice.. I am about 7.5 but nice and thick
<NikkijMadison> my clit is 7"
<NikkijMadison> my cunt can take you
<NikkijMadison> not a pussy but it works
<I USE SISSIES> thats a good girl.. if u couldnt id make it take me
<I USE SISSIES> yes it does..
<NikkijMadison> my pussy = mouth would devour you
<I USE SISSIES> promises promises
<NikkijMadison> have that done before
<NikkijMadison> once sucked by me you will want more
<I USE SISSIES> Have to say I have heard that before make me a believer
<I USE SISSIES> how often do you service men like me?
<NikkijMadison> I service two daily
<I USE SISSIES> oh thats right u live with 2 guys right?
<NikkijMadison> been sucking cock since 17
<I USE SISSIES> started young lots of practice.. do u have a very pretty face?
<NikkijMadison> i think so
<I USE SISSIES> Id love to see it..
<I USE SISSIES> preferably looking down upon it.. but since you aren’t around the corner, a picture will have to do
<NikkijMadison> will send you one
<I USE SISSIES> thats a good girl.. so what do u want to ask about me?
<NikkijMadison> what are your limits
<NikkijMadison> what do you want me for besides trophy wife
<I USE SISSIES> I really dont have any..
<I USE SISSIES> Well as my trophy wife and that would be way down the road.. you would be obviousely still be my little cum dumpster in the bedroom but a lady in public
<I USE SISSIES> I do like to get into role playing.. restraints, light pain, spankings.. groups.. I also have whored out (safely) girls like you before
<NikkijMadison> not into pain
<I USE SISSIES> I am open to many things..
<I USE SISSIES> thats cool, not one of my top things (pain that is)
<NikkijMadison> into leashes cuffs, other restraints gags chastity
<NikkijMadison> humiliation
<I USE SISSIES> those I am all into
<NikkijMadison> love groups
<I USE SISSIES> DEFINETLY humiliation
<I USE SISSIES> :)
<NikkijMadison> love being pimped
<I USE SISSIES> Id love to pimp u
<I USE SISSIES> after I've had my way with u first of course :)
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> where in jersey do you live
<NikkijMadison> what type of work you do
<I USE SISSIES> Central NJ, I do get down to south NJ alot especially Atlantic City
<I USE SISSIES> I am a manager
<I USE SISSIES> sales
<NikkijMadison> i bartend now
<I USE SISSIES> Proabbly about 2 1/2 hours from u
<I USE SISSIES> yes I know I read your profile, unlike some people
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> how will your friends deal with me
<I USE SISSIES> so I need to go in a minute.. I would definitely like to keep chatting sometime..
<I USE SISSIES> they will be fine
<I USE SISSIES> maybe you will service them too
<I USE SISSIES> if u are a good girl
<NikkijMadison> sure
<NikkijMadison> of course i would
<I USE SISSIES> thats a good girl..
<I USE SISSIES> so have you met people off here before?
<NikkijMadison> so you a Giants fan
<I USE SISSIES> nope
<NikkijMadison> yes i have
<NikkijMadison> a Jets  fan
<I USE SISSIES> how do u like to proceed with meeting people off here
<I USE SISSIES> nope not Jets

<NikkijMadison> always do phone next then very public place
<I USE SISSIES> if we clicked would you be willing to move up here?
<NikkijMadison> to be honest will take a lot to get me out of situation right now
<I USE SISSIES> oh with your 2 roomies
<I USE SISSIES> but even with that going on you still want to possibly meet someone new huh?
<NikkijMadison> 'always
<NikkijMadison> need more

<I USE SISSIES> bonus points for you.. love a little cocksmoker who can suck off 2 guys and still crave more 

No comments:

Post a Comment