Friday, August 21, 2009

My New Booty Call!


My new booty call’s cock is hot. It's between 6.5 and 7 inches, thick, and bulging veins in all the right places. Henry's member fits perfectly in my mouth without a doubt. Swirling his shaft and head with my tongue is truly a wonderful experience. Yes. I'm being truthful when I say that giving Henry a BJ can sometimes be an absolute chore. He has this masturbation problem you see. His stroking habits include at least two whack jobs a day lasting a minimum of 15 minutes each. He is unable to get himself off in less time and is also apparently unable to tame his self-pleasuring urge. I bet he gets off on good days between 4 to 5 times. Who am I to judge! I love it! I am the slut who blows her Henry for 15-20 minutes routinely despite never getting my clitty serviced by him. He thinks he’s straight not bi. You see me doing his cock is not like a boy doing him. It is exhausting yet I truly love it. Just like the cock-sucking trooper I am. So why can't I stop sucking his cock? Addicted. That's right. I said it. His lovely shaft must be in my mouth at least twice a week. I normally meet him on my late workdays – on the way to work -- at his office. I need to lick his balls and worship his head. It is an uncontrollable urge for me to devour Henry’s dick. But I still leave you with a tip. Dump your load in a "reasonable" amount of time please; maybe somewhere in the ballpark of 7-12 minutes. Enjoy the act of fellatio unfolding in your crotch, but show how much you appreciate it. Allow those eyes to roll back in your head and convulse with the pleasure of a tgirl sucking on your pole. Sigh. And then thank her afterwards with a good reciprocal invitation to lick her clitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment