Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lovely Thoughts!


I rub my hand along her back her dark skin is smooth and glistening from the shower. We both look at you laying on the bed, your cock hard and ready from watching us shower. We shaved one another and made out under the warm spray. Soaping each other and giggling as we watched you watching us. Your eyes are gleaming with anticipation. My hand continues to move along her body and I bend down to run my tongue along her nipple. I circle the dark line of her areola with my tongue before popping her nipple into my mouth and sucking. Her breasts are small and firm. I move my hands to her hips, then her ass and pull her closer, grinding my Clitty against her pelvis as I suck.

I hear her sigh and feel her start to relax under my hands. I move to her mouth and kiss her deeply, my tongue circling and playing with hers."Do you want to fuck her?" I ask as our eyes meet over her shoulder. You give me a look that says everything you cannot. You don't want to appear too eager for fear that it might hurt my feelings, but I can tell that you want her. I come to you then, kissing you and stroking your cock. She moves around, climbing on top of you and opening her pussy so you can watch her finger herself. You pull me towards you as she climbs onto your cock, now swollen and huge.

"I want to taste you", you whisper to me. I straddle your face and you use your fingers make my clitty larger. You begin to flick your tongue against my swollen, wet clit before sucking it, pulling moans from my lips with the friction. I can feel myself verging on climax already, but I try to hold back until you are ready to come too. She slides your cock in slowly, her tight pussy muscles fighting the large invading phallus, she moves from side to side, squeezing up pre-cum to help lubricate herself. You are already moaning, pausing in mid-lingus, your tongue frozen on my clitty shaft as you lose yourself in the feeling of her pussy around your cock. She begins to ride you, fast, hard, ravenous from the fingering I gave her in the shower.

Your cock is the perfect toy to finally satisfy her aching pussy and she goes at you like there is no one else in the room. She fucks you hard, pulling moans from you as I watch. My anticipation growing I rise and kiss her mouth. She answers back kissing me passionately as her body begins to shake with the power of her orgasm. I'm fucking your mouth and you are coming deep inside of her; filling her up. I can feel the waves roll over me as I finally give into my own orgasm, filling your mouth with my cum.

You take all of me. I come for you then, as she snuggles up on your left side I snuggle up on your right. She reaches over and takes my hand, holding it on top of your chest, she smiles at me and mouths the words 'I love you'. I'm in Heaven to have been able to share with you the woman who brings me such happiness and joy. That we three and are connected in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment