Friday, January 29, 2010

Do You Like Phone Sex?

Earlier this week, Quinn walked in on me in the middle of the telephone conversation i was having with one of my lovers back in Maryland. We started out chatting and ended up with my clitty hard and ultimately cream all over my belly.

Quinn showed up just as i was getting hard and stayed throughout not making a sound. i knew HE was there but i continued onthinking there would be consequences but ... who cared! Once i came, He motioned me over to him so i could finish HIM off .. all the while he was talking to my friend telling him what i was now doing to him. It got me hard again, getting Quinn off and listening to his blow by blow account of my mouth all over his huge cock.

i then had to masturbate for HIM while HE continued the conversation with Tommy.

Do you like phone sex as much as i do?

Let me know, leave this bitch a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment