Monday, January 25, 2010

The Toy Performed!


When we got to Manny’s place, as we soon found out later Alexia and I remained in the cage as we were lifted and carried inside. They kept the cage covered. There must have at least four guys carrying the cage. There could have been more. We were lowered to the floor. We could feel the heat coming from the outside.

The drape was removed from the cage and we were awash in bright lights coming from all angles. They had flood lights on us. All I could do was squint. Then all we heard were cheers and whistles coming from outside the lights.

“Perform bitches … “ was followed by intense clapping. So Alexia and I obliged. I started licking the nipples on her D cup
boobies. We then heard more screaming as one guy noticed that we had clittys in cock cages.

“The bitches have caged cocks and tits!” We then heard a chorus of the guys repeating the same phrase, “The bitches have caged cocks and tits!” This was followed by a great deal of laughter.

Alexia responded loudly “Who here has a bigger clitty than me? That was followed by more cheerrs and laughter.

Soon a big handsome man appeared next to the cage and told Alexia to move closer. He (Manny we found out later) reached in and unlocked Alexia’s clitty cage exposing for the guys assembled her huge cut and shaved clitty. Manny motioned to me … “Suck it Bitch!” And boy – this tgirly - did.
I love alexia's clitty in my mouth.

Since Alexia and I had been playing with each other all the way there, it didn’t take me long to bring her to the edge. Alexia knowing this pulled her clitty out of my mouth to give me a facial. Here I am trying to catch every last drop as Alexia is holding her clitty away from my mouth wiggling it so it will squirt all over my face. The room erupted into cheers and clapping “Spray the bitch!”

Alexia was done and then kissed me to get a taste of herself as I had caught some of her cream but not yet swallowed a drop. We swapped her cum. I looked up and all I saw were cocks being poked into the cage. “Suck me first Bitchor I want the big bitch on mine" We tried to get as many off as we could. A few couldn’t wait as all they wanted to do was dump their loads all over us.

I kneeled down exhausted with a cream all over my body, hair and face. I think I was the only one in the room who hadn’t cum yet.

The cage was unlocked and Alexia and I were orderred to crawl out. We were "stood up" in front the group. The bright lights were finally turned off. We were still in nothing but our garter belts, stockings that now had runs and 3” heels. Our boobies glistened with cum and Alexia’s huge clitty dangled from her body. It was getting harder as we stood there. Me … I still had my clitty cage on.

Manny came over and put collars around our necks and attached silver leashes to the collars. Alexia’s collar was a pearl choker that I know that was hers from Quinn. I had a gold collar that Quinn gave me but the collar one that was around my neck was a silver dog choke collar.

Manny looked me in the eye and talked very softly to me. I don’t know why, you could hear a pin drop in the room so everyone heard what he was saying. “I understand you are “slut bitch” so you will have to earn your real collar back this week. The doggie choke collar is perfect. Quinn tells me you love to perform, you love humiliation and the more cocks the merrier. Well, we’ll see how many you can handle bitch. You can be my F*k toy all week…but first … entertain us”

My clitty was straining against my cock cage. Alexia reached to hold my hand to reassure me by squeezing it. I was a little frightened as I didn’t really know Manny. I love cock, humiliation and performing but the excitement of the moment was clearly rushing to the head of my clitty.

Manny gave the keys to my cock cage to Alexia. “Unlock the bitch and step away from her!” Alexia did as told.

“Now Bitch … no let’s call you Toy Bitch … So Toy Bitch I want you to cum for us but you can’t stroke it yourself. I want you to dance like a stripper for us. a bitch in heat.” He pulled me by my leash causing my new choke collar to tighten around my neck over to one of guys… “Give Hector a lap dance Toy!”

Hector was standing there with his rock hard cock still protruding out of his jeans. I took Hector over to a chair to sit him down then knelt over him pushing my boobies into his face as I began unbuttoning his shirt. I then unbuckled his jeans pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. I gently push back into the chair as I stepped back to begin my dance.

My clitty was now as hard as Hectors as I turned and squatted over his cock to rub my booty along the inside of his leg making sure my lacy garter belts was rubbing against his cock. His hands were on my waist trying to keep my booty on top of his hardon. he wanted his cock in my booty. I quickly turned to face him, and climbed on the two arms of chair to begin my front slide down his body.

More cheers; more clapping; more whistles. They were all screaming “Go Toy Bitch ... Cum for us!”

Manny pulled my leash to pull me off Hector. "You can suck him off again later Toy Bitch. Now dance for us like a stripper would. I know you are heat Toy Bitch. I want you to cum for us. I know you can do it." Manny just smiled at me.

"Lean over Toy Bitch and grab your ankles." He then inserted a butt plug in my booty. More cheers, more whistles and more laughter.

"Dance Toy Bitch .. Dance!"


2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes? And then what happened?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of smiles here.

    I sat down on hectors lap and forced the butt plug in tighter and exploded.

    ReplyDelete